|Address||31 Island Village, Islandmagee BT40 3AL|
|Price||Offers around £129,950|
|Rateable Value||£110,000 *|
|Rates||£845 pa *|
|EPC Rating||E53/C70 (co2: E43/D61)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
• Beautifully presented detached family home.
• Lounge with attractive fireplace.
• Separate family room (may be used as fourth bedroom.)
• Spacious kitchen/ dining area with excellent range of units.
• Downstairs WC.
• Three bedrooms.
• White bathroom suite with separate shower.
• Detached garage with upper level.
• Room above garage with light, power and heat. (suitable as den/ games room.)
• Gardens to front and rear and driveway with ample parking for several cars.
Solid wood flooring. Cloaks comprising low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Built in storage cupboards. Solid wood
staircase to first floor.
LOUNGE: 16' 04" x 13' 10" (4.98m x 4.22m) Attractive pine surround fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Solid wood
flooring. Glazed door.
FAMILY ROOM: 11' 0" x 9' 09" (3.35m x 2.97m)
Solid wood flooring. Double glazed French doors to rear.
KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM: 16' 02" x 11' 08" (4.93m x 3.56m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Four ring ceramic hob and eye level oven. Stainless steel extractor fan and matching splashback. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 07" x 15' 0" (3.53m x 4.57m) into eaves.
Excellent range of built in robes. Recessed lighting.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 08" x 11' 06" (2.95m x 3.51m) into eaves.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 08" x 9' 0" (2.95m x 2.74m) into eaves.
White suite comprising low flush WC,
pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with telephone shower tap and separate shower enclosure with electric shower
fitting. Tiled walls. Solid wood flooring.
DETACHED GARAGE: 16' 08" x 15' 10" (5.08m x 4.83m)
Roller door. Light and power. Range of
storage units and work surface. Stairs to upper level with laminate wood flooring, velux window, recessed lighting and heat. Suitable as games area/ den.
Front garden laid in lawn with mature shrubs and trees. Paved parking area and tarmac driveway. Fully enclosed rear with raised decking, paved area and outside lighting.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »