|Address||31 Greystown Avenue, Belfast|
|Rateable Value||£145,000 *|
|Rates||£1,012 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms, Three Reception Rooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom In White suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Generous Gardens To Front & Rear
- Popular & Convenient Residential Location
Additional InformationIdeally located off the Upper Malone Road, the property offers convenience to not only the main arterial routes to the city centres but also an array of café's, bistros, restaurants and speciality shops. There are also regular transport links to the city centre and other surrounding towns.
The property, which is well presented throughout, provides excellent accommodation comprising of three bedrooms, three reception rooms, kitchen and bathroom. In addition the property is positioned on a generous site with excellent gardens to the rear and a detached garage.
The property will likely be of interest to the growing family in today's market. To arrange a viewing please contact our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM: 12'2'' x 11'4''
- DINING ROOM: 11'9'' x 11'5''
- Laminate flooring. Open plan to...
- CONSERVATORY: 11'0'' x 9'0''
- Laminate floor. Door to rear garden.
- KITCHEN: 9'9'' x 8'5''
- High and low level units. 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit. Recess for cooker and fridge. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Part wall tiling. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1): 12'0'' x 10'2''
- BEDROOM (2): 10'9'' x 10'2''
- BEDROOM (3): 8'2'' x 8'0''
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Hotpress.
- Access to roofspace.
- DETACHED GARAGE
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »