|Address||31 Graymount Road, Newtownabbey|
|Price||Offers around £32,500|
|Rateable Value||£39,000 *|
|Rates||£272 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Garden To Rear
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this semi detached villa which is located in a popular residential area off the Shore Road, Newtownabbey and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge and fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms all with wood laminate flooring and a separate shower room.
Other benefits include oil fired heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a tarmac area to front for off street parking and garden to rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door Radiator.
- LOUNGE 4.65m(15'3'') x 3.00m(9'10'')
- KITCHEN 2.77m(9'1'') x 2.69m(8'10'')
- Range of high and low level fitted units with formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in under oven, hob, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator and pvc double glazed front door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 2.84m(9'4'') x 2.64m(8'8'')
- Wood laminate flooring, built in mirrored sliding robe and radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 2.87m(9'5'') x 2.74m(9'0'')
- Radiator and wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.11m(6'11'') 6 x 0.61m(2'0'')
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator and hotpress.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls, tiled floor and chrome heated towel rail.
- Tarmac area to front for off street parking.
Garden to rear in lawn with boiler house and pvc oil tank.
Purchasers make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WILL SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DESPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Samuel Lyttle @ 02890833295
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
We do not charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »