|Address||31 Alderley Place, Mallusk, Newtownabbey BT36 7SJ|
|Price||Offers over £99,950|
|Rateable Value||£105,000 *|
|Rates||£767 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
* Modern Semi-Detached
* 2 Bedrooms
* 1+ Receptions
* Luxurious Modern Bathroom Suite
* Private Enclosed 'Good Size' Garden to Rear
* Double Glazed Windows & Phoenix Gas Heating
* Luxurious Ash Effect Kitchen / Breakfast Area
* Driveway to side with Covered Carport
* Sought After Convenient Location
* Attractive Mews Style Modern Development
Front door Double Glazed modern side screens into:
Spacious Well Presented Entrance Hall with maple effect laminate strip floor and low voltage recessed lighting.
LOUNGE 12' 8 x 11' 6 (3.86m x 3.51m) Dual window aspect and maple effect laminate strip floor Low voltage recessed lighting.
LUXURIOUS MODERN ASH EFFECT KITCHEN / BREAKFAST AREA 19' 6 x 8' 3 (5.94m x 2.51m) At Max. Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units. Integrated stainless steel oven with 4 ring hob and overhead extractor fan housed in canopy. Integrated appliances including dishwasher and fridge freezer. Concealed washing machine. Low voltage recessed lighting. Tiled floor and complimentary wall tiling.
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM Comprising of button flush w.c and pedestal wash basin with tiled splashback. Tiled floor and low voltage lighting.
LUXURIOUS MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE Comprising of p shaped bath with curved shower screen and thermostatically controlled shower. Button flush w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Low voltage lighting
BEDROOM 1 12' 8 x 7' 10 (3.86m x 2.39m) Low voltage recessed lighting
BEDROOM 2 19' 6 x 8' 6 (5.94m x 2.59m) (At max) Low voltage recessed lighting. Built in 3 bay mirrored sliderobes with chrome effect edging.
Neat Garden to front laid in lawn. Driveway to side with ample parking and covered carport.
Private well maintained garden to rear laid in neat lawn screened by perimeter fence. Paved patio area, and area with paved walkway, ideal for summer bar-be-ques.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or
appliances at this property.
Mortgages@country-estates.com : Please contact our office to speak to our mortgage advisor.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »