|Address||30 Mossbank, Newtownabbey|
|Price||Offers around £67,000|
|Rateable Value||£72,500 *|
|Rates||£530 pa *|
|EPC Rating||F38/C73 (co2: F27/D62)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- End Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Gardens To Front & Rear
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented end terrace property which is located just of Carnmoney Road North and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, lounge with feature fireplace and pvc double glazed double doors to rear and a modern fitted kitchen / diner.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include oil fired heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is gardens to front and rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring and radiator.
- LOUNGE 6.45m(21'2'') x 3.10m(10'2'')
- Feature fireplace with cast iron inset and wood surround, wood laminate flooring and radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 3.56m(11'8'') x 3.10m(10'2'')
- Modern range of white high gloss high and low level fitted units with formica worktops, stanless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator and pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.68m(12'1'') x 3.10m(10'2'')
- BEDROOM 2 3.68m(12'1'') x 3.10m(10'2'')
- Radiator and built in robe.
- BEDROOM 3 3.10m(10'2'') x 2.72m(8'11'')
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower above and screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, fully pvc panelled walls and chrome heated towel rail.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn.
Outhouse and boiler house with oil tank to side.
Purchasers make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WILL SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DESPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Samuel Lyttle @ 02890833295
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
We do not charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »