|Address||30 Minerstown Road, Downpatrick|
|Price||Offers over £299,500|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Magnificent detached shore fronting residence with guest/beach house
- Spectacular Views of the Irish Sea and Mourne Mountains
- High specification finish throughout with a mix of modern and reclaimed materials
- Three principle reception rooms
- Country style kitchen with integrated appliances
- Four bedrooms including fabulous master suite with sliding patio door to rear decking
- Bathroom with white suite
- Beach/Guest house with two bedrooms, kitchen open plan to living/dining room and shower room
- Ample driveway parking and storage for boat/motor home, decking, side garden and lawn
- Oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed window frames
- Furniture is included in the sale
Additional InformationLocated just outside Downpatrick near to the blue flagged Tyrella Beach and conservation area this old cottage has been completely renovated and extended to create a warm contemporary family home with an abundance of older features creating a welcoming and cosy atmosphere throughout. Attention to detail was paramount throughout the renovation works to ensure the principle rooms benefitted from the stunning views over the ever changing Irish Sea and to the Mourne Mountains.
Very briefly the accommodation comprises family room with contemporary tiled floor and double doors to the rear; spacious dining room with matching floor tiling, exposed stone wall and open plan to the modern country style kitchen with integrated appliances; magnificent living room featuring reclaimed oak wooden flooring, a floor to ceiling brick fireplace with oak beam mantle, beamed and vaulted ceiling and door to rear. There are four bedrooms in the main house and of special note is the master suite with en suite shower room and sliding patio door to rear deck. Adding to the appeal and flexibility of this magnificent property is the Guest House or Beach House which could be used for a variety of purposes and comprises an open plan kitchen/living/dining room, shower room and two first floor bedrooms. Externally the property benefits from gated ample driveway parking, side garden in lawn, patio area and decking all looking over the bay – a portion of which falls within the boundary of the property.
A true one of a kind property we encourage an internal appraisal to fully appreciate the charm and wonder of this magnificent home.
- uPVC double glazed door with side panels to . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Porcelain tiled floor, access to roofsapce.
- BEDROOM (1):17' 10" x 16' 3" (5.44m x 4.95m)
- Marble tiled floor, sliding PVC patio door to garden deck and rear garden, cornice ceiling, recessed low voltage spotlights, double built-in robe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, double shower tray, porcelain wall and floor tiling, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- DINING ROOM:16' 6" x 11' 9" (5.03m x 3.58m)
- Marble tiled floor, feature stone wall and beamed ceiling. Open to . . .
- KITCHEN:13' 0" x 11' 9" (3.96m x 3.58m)
- Country style kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units, granite worksurfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for Rangemaster oven, integrated Smeg microwave, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, washing machine, Porcelain tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights.
- FAMILY ROOM:17' 7" x 12' 8" (5.36m x 3.86m)
- Matching tiled floor, beamed ceiling, uPVC double doors to rear deck.
- LIVING ROOM:19' 5" x 16' 9" (5.92m x 5.11m)
- Reclaimed oak wood floor, feature floor to ceiling brick fireplace and vaulted ceiling. Door to rear garden.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor, shelved airing cupboard. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2):14' 3" x 10' 0" (4.34m x 3.05m)
- Tiled floor, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):10' 11" x 9' 9" (3.33m x 2.97m)
- Tiled floor, cornice ceiling, double built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (4):6' 9" x 6' 8" (2.06m x 2.03m)
- Tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlights, chrome heated towel rail.
- White bathroom suite comprising Victorian style wc, roll top bath with ball and claw feet, mixer taps and telephone hand shower, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle and Redring electric shower, extractor fan, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- GUEST HOUSE:
- uPVC double doors to . . .
- LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN:21' 4" x 19' 0" (6.5m x 5.79m)
- (average) Laminate wood effect floor, recessed low voltage spotlights, walk-in storage cupboard, Modern Fitted Kitchen: range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated stainless steel oven, 4 ring ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated breakfast bar, recessed low voltage spotlights. Walk-in hotpress.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, door to rear.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle and Essentials electric shower, immersion heater, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Staircase to . . .
- Storage in eaves, Velux window.
- BEDROOM (1):13' 5" x 11' 7" (4.09m x 3.53m)
- Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 7" x 10' 4" (3.53m x 3.15m)
- Velux window.
- Ranch style gates and wall to tarmac driveway with entrance pillars and parking and turning for multiple vehicles.
- ATTACHED GARAGE16' 1" x 8' 11" (4.9m x 2.72m)
- Electric roller door, oil fired boiler.
- Loose stone patio and decking with steps to beach frontage.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »