|Address||30 Massereene Street, Antrim|
|Price||Offers around £149,950|
|Rateable Value||£120,000 *|
|Rates||£909 pa *|
|EPC Rating||E41/D64 (co2: F29/E49)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom detached house and attached garage occupying an enviable position overlooking the Six Mile Water. Situated within easy walking distance of Antrim town centre the property boasts a slightly elevated position enjoying superb views from the substantial conservatory and extensive timber decked platform that appears to hover over the soothing waters below. Ideally suited to the budding fisherman and boating enthusiast, the property provides easy access to the waters edge from the lower level river bank. Only on full internal inspection can one fully appreciate the superb setting of this wonderful family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor and staircase to first floor
- Living room with feature fireplace / Solid wood floor through part glazed French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of cream country style high and low level units
- Integrated mid level double oven and halogen hob / Solid wood worktop and breakfast bar / Belfast sink
- Conservatory with PVC double glazed windows, roof and French doors to rear
- First floor landing with access to loft
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit
- Enclosed off street parking for two cars / Attached garage with roller shutter door / Service door with access to;
- Extensive timber decked patio area overlooking the Six Mile Water
PVC double glazed door and sidelight to:-
Entrance Hall Understairs storage cupboard. Solid wood floor. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor.
Living Room 14' 5 x 11' 9 (4.39m x 3.58m) Open fire with back boiler, wooden surround with partially polished cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Solid wood floor. Twin wall light points. Double radiator. Partially glazed double doors to:-
Kitchen With Informal Dining Area 22' 4 x 9' 9 (6.81m x 2.97m) Full range of off-white country style high and low level units with wood block work surfaces, Belfast style sink unit and chrome antique style mixer taps. Breakfast bar. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with pull-out overhead extractor fan. Mid level double oven. Plumbed for dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor to kitchen area. Double radiator. PVC double glazed door and window to rear. Open to informal dining area. Solid wood floor. Double radiator. Open square archway to:-
Conservatory 9' 11 x 9' 11 (3.02m x 3.02m) Double radiator. PVC double glazed windows and roof. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
First Floor Landing Hot press with copper cylinder, immersion heater and shelving above. Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 13' 5 x 9' 9 (4.09m x 2.97m) to include built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Wood block floor. Single radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 9 x 9' 7 (3.58m x 2.92m) Double radiator. Wood laminate floor.
Bedroom 3 9' 1 x 8' 8 (2.77m x 2.64m) Walk-in overstairs storage. Single radiator. Solid wood floor.
Bathroom Modern white suite comprising panel bath, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled corner shower tray with 'Triton' electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled floor. Half tiled walls with decorative borders.
Attached Garage 22' 10 x 10' 10 (6.96m x 3.30m) Roller shutter door. Power and light. Plumbed for washing machine. Meter board. Service door to rear.
Outside Large gate with vehicular access to side for parking up to two cars. Extensive timber decked and raised patio area to rear overlooking river with decorative wrought iron railings. PVC tank. Oil fired boiler house. Access to river at rear.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »