|Address||30 Avenue Road, Lurgan, Craigavon|
|Rateable Value||£87,500 *|
|Rates||£682 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Three Storey Mid Terrace Property Requiring Modernisation Located Within Easy Walking Distance Of Lurgan Town Centre
- Located In An Area Of High Rental Demand
- Living Room
- Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Extensive Rear Garden
- Offers Will Invited On A Cash Basis Only
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationThree storey mid terrace property located on Avenue Road in Lurgan. The property benefits from an excellent location with Lurgan Town Centre within easy walking distance and many local amenities close to hand. The property requires modernisation.
The property comprises of a living room, dining room and fitted kitchen on the ground floor. The first floor comprises of two bedrooms and a bathroom. A third bedroom is located on the second floor. Externally the property benefits an enclosed rear yard and extensive rear garden. The property further benefits from oil fired central heating.
Offers will be invited on a cash basis only.
To book a viewing please call the Lisburn Road office on 02890668888. Early is viewing advised.
- Wooden door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM: 14'5'' x 8'10''
- DINING ROOM: 14'9'' x 11'3''
- Understairs storage.
- KITCHEN: 9'7'' x 7'7''
- Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Space for oven. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1): 14'8'' x 11'8''
- BEDROOM (2): 9'1'' x 6'3''
- BEDROOM (3): 17'8'' x 12'5''
- Enclosed rear yard. Oil tank. Boiler house.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »