|Address||3 Woodford Crescent, Newtownabbey|
|Price||Offers around £144,950|
|Rateable Value||£145,000 *|
|Rates||£1,059 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached bungalow in popular residential area
- 4 Bedrooms / 1 Reception Rooms or 3 Bedrooms / 2 Reception Rooms
- Lounge with feature oak fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
- uPVC facia and rainwater goods
- Detached garage
- Well presented throughout
Additional InformationThis is a outstanding Detached Bungalow situated on a generous site in a highly regarded residential area of Carnmoney which consistently experiences high demand. The property is presented to a magnificent standard and offers bright comfortable accommodation with a conservatory to the rear. This is a home which will appeal to the most discerning of purchasers.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Chinese slate flooring leading to laminate wooden flooring Hotpress with copper insulated cylinder, built in store
- LOUNGE:19' 8" x 10' 10" (5.99m x 3.3m)
- Cornicing, feature oak fireplace, dimmer switch
- KITCHEN:16' 6" x 10' 10" (5.03m x 3.3m)
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, round edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable sink, stainless steel extractor fan, tiling, wired for electric oven, wine rack, glazed display units, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast bar, casual dining area with laminate wooden flooring, folding doors to Conservatory, downlighters
- CONSERVATORY:12' 5" x 8' 11" (3.78m x 2.72m)
- Chinese slate floor, radiator, light and power
- BEDROOM (1):13' 5" x 10' 0" (4.09m x 3.05m)
- Including built in mirrored sliderobes, laminate wooden flooring, cornicing
- BEDROOM (2):10' 11" x 10' 0" (3.33m x 3.05m)
- Laminte wooden flooring
- STUDY AREA6' 9" x 6' 5" (2.06m x 1.96m)
- White bathroom suite, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, electric shower with folding shower screen, ceramic tiled floor, tiling, heating towel rail
- BEDROOM (3):15' 4" x 10' 7" (4.67m x 3.23m)
- Laminte wooden flooring, built in store, velux window, eve storage
- BEDROOM (4):10' 4" x 9' 8" (3.15m x 2.95m)
- (At max) Laminte wooden flooring, eve storage
- Front in neat lawn, variety of plants and shrubs Rear in neat lawn, patio area, uPVC oil storage tank Side in driveway
- GARAGE:19' 8" x 10' 1" (5.99m x 3.07m)
- Roll top door, oil fired boiler, light and power
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »