|Address||3 Trostan Place, Tonagh, Lisburn|
|Price||Offers around £57,500|
|Rateable Value||£62,500 *|
|Rates||£408 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A Most Outstanding Mid Terrace Property Presented To Exceptional Standards Throughout
- Small Cul De Sac Setting Convenient To Local Amenities And Lisburn City Centre
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Storage Under Stairs
- Lounge With Laminated Timber Floor
- Pine Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Integrated Appliances And PVC Double Glazed Back Door
- Two Bedrooms With Built In Robes / Luxury Bathroom With White Suite Plus Mira Electric Shower And Chrome Heated Towel Rail
- Front And Enclosed Rear Gardens Laid In Lawns / Outside Store / Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazed Windows And External Doors In PVC Frames
Additional InformationA Most Outstanding Mid Terrace Property Presented To Exceptional Standards Throughout
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC double glazed entrance door. Staircase with pine spindled balustrade. Storage under stairs.
- LOUNGE:14' 7" x 9' 10" (4.45m x 3.01m)
- Laminated timber floor. Wall mounted electric fire not included.
- PINE FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:16' 3" x 11' 5" (4.95m x 3.49m)
- Measurement taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Concealed extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed back door.
- BEDROOM (1):12' 8" x 11' 3" (3.87m x 3.43m)
- Measurement taken to include built in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):10' 6" x 9' 2" (3.19m x 2.80m)
- Laminated timber floor. Built in robes.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Mira Event XS electric shower. Shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Polished porcelain floor tiles. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Separate hotpress.
- Cul de sac setting with front and enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns. Boiler store. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »