|Address||3 Richburn Gardens, Woodburn, Londonderry|
|Price||Offers around £105,000|
|Rateable Value||£90,000 *|
|Rates||£725 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
A semi detached bungalow with detached garage situate in this popular residential area of similar type properties offering convenience to schools, shopping complex, leisure amenitites and retail parks. This home provides three bedroom accommodation and is sure to appeal to a variety of today's discerning buyers.
Oil fired central heating
PVC frame double glazed windows
Three bedroom accommodation
Outside light & tap
Spacious enclosed rear garden
Carpets, blinds & light fittings in sale
Capital Rateable Value: £90,000 Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating :
- Entrance Porch:-
- with glazed mahogany door and side panel to :-
- Entrance Hall:-
- with cloaks space.
- 16’3” x 12’0” (4.95 x 3.65 m) : having polished granite fireplace with domestic back boiler; ‘Oak’ overmantle; television socket; cornicing to ceiling.
- 13’9” x 8’9” (4.19 x 2.66 m) : fitted with eye and low level units with Oak trim; marble effect worktops; single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; space for cooker and fridge; concealed underlighting; Hotpress with ‘Willis’ Immersion Heater; wall tiling around units; dining space.
- Rear Porch:-
- with plumbing for automatic washing machine; access to boiler room.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 14’3” x 8’11” (4.34 x 2.71 m) :
- Bedroom (2):-
- 14’9” x 6’8” (4.49 x 2.03 m) : with double door built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 10’4” x 9’0” (3.15 x 2.74 m) :
- 6’4” x 5’5” (1.93 x 1.65 m) : bath; pedestal wash-hand basin; low flush w.c.; fully tiled walls; cosmetic cabinet; shaver light.
- 16’0” x 9’0” (4.87 x 2.74 m) : up-and-over door; side door; strip light and power points; Butyl roofing.
- Garden Store:-
- 9’0” x 4’3” (2.74 x 1.29 m) : with light and power points; side window.
- Front garden in lawn with shrubs and plants; double entrance gates; tarmac drive. Spacious enclosed rear garden in lawn with shrubs and occasional trees.
- Property ref: 150_1440_2835176
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »