|Address||3 Normandy Court, Dundonald, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £79,950|
|Rateable Value||£92,500 *|
|Rates||£562 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Modern Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Generous Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Secure Gated Underground Car Parking
- Convenient to A Varied Range Of Amenities
- Popular Residential Location
- EPC B81
Additional InformationWell positioned in the heart of Dundonald Village is this modern ground floor apartment.
Internally, the apartment has been well maintained throughout by its present vendors and offers bright and spacious accommodation comprising two generous bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen and bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas central heating, uPVC double glazed window frames and secure gated underground car parking.
This fine apartment provides excellent doorstep convenience to a wide range of local amenities with the Ulster Hospital and public transport links also close at hand.
Properties within this development have a proven track record for strong demand. With early interest likely to be high, early consideration to view is recommended.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Apartment front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood wooden floor.
- LOUNGE:11' 9" x 11' 3" (3.58m x 3.43m)
- Hardwood wooden floor. Intercom system. Double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony. Feature glass block partition to fitted kitchen.
- FITTED KITCHEN:11' 9" x 7' 1" (3.58m x 2.16m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Partly tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Built in oven and four ring gas hob. Hardwood wooden floor. Concealed lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):11' 7" x 11' 7" (3.53m x 3.53m)
- Large walk in wardrobe. Hardwood wooden floor. Separate gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 9" x 9' 6" (3.58m x 2.9m)
- Laminate wooden floor.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath. Redring electric shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close coupled W.C. Ceramic tiled floor. Partly tiled walls.
- Remote double entrance gates to secure underground designated car parking.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »