|Address||3 Manor Farm Court, Donaghadee BT21 0FF|
|Rent||£850 / month + fees|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Converted Listed Attached Courtyard Residence
- Available To Let Fully Furnished at £850 Per Month Including Rates
- Rates Paid by Landlord, £1,519.98 per annum
- Three First Floor Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Lounge with Polished Stone Fireplace with Access to Conservatory
- Family Room with Cast Iron Fireplace with Archway to Dining Room and Through to Kitchen
- Luxurious Kitchen with Granite Work Surfaces and Range of Integrated Appliances
- Ground Floor Cloakroom / First Floor Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Alarm System
- Parking for Two Cars to Front / Generous Corner Site with Gardens to Side & Rear
- Pets Considered / No Smoking in House
- Available from Early March 2015 for Initial 12 Month Term
Additional InformationTempleton Robinson welcome this charming courtyard residence to the rental market. Situated in Manor Farm - a unique development of listed courtyard and period style homes in the historic seaside town of Donaghadee. With many attractive features including dining hall with feature brick wall and spiral staircase to the first floor, family room open plan to conservatory and a large open plan kitchen/living/dining space. To the first floor there are three bright bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room) and bathroom, complimented by a cloakroom suite to the ground floor. Externally, a large rear garden and two allocated parking spaces. With local shopping, easy access to the town centre and an eighteen hole golf course around the corner, viewing is highly recommended, you will be captivated by the surroundings.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door and glass slate panel, solid wood flooring, recessed down lighting.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, dual flush wc, bidet, part wall tiling, solid wood flooring, extractor fan.
- LOUNGE:21' 4" x 15' 2" (6.5m x 4.62m)
- Polished stone fireplace and hearth, piped for gas fire, recessed down lighting, solid wood flooring, door to:-
- CONSERVATORY:17' 7" x 9' 6" (5.36m x 2.9m)
- Tiled floor, two double radiators, door to rear garden, light and power.
- FAMILY ROOM:21' 3" x 11' 8" (6.48m x 3.56m)
- Solid wood flooring, storage, polished stone fireplace and hearth, piped for gas fire, stable door to rear garden, velux windows, recessed down lighting, arch to:-
- DINING ROOM:11' 8" x 11' 1" (3.56m x 3.38m)
- Recessed down lighting, velux window, solid wood flooring, open plan to:-
- Excellent range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, island unit, inset stainless steel circular sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, American style fridge freezer, concealed lighting, washing machine, built-in under oven and 4-ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood above, built-in wine rack, recessed down lighting, tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:11' 11" x 10' 10" (3.63m x 3.3m)
- Recessed down lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, dual flush wc,extractor fan, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 10" x 10' 10" (3.61m x 3.3m)
- plus built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):11' 7" x 8' 4" (3.53m x 2.54m)
- White suite comprising corner bath with mixer taps and hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, dual flush wc, extractor fan, recessed down lighting, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, hotpress, pressurised water system, gas fired boiler.
- Generous site with gardens to side and rear laid out in lawns with decked veranda, trees and shrubs. Outside light. Garden shed.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »