|Address||3 Lyndhurst Crescent, Bangor BT19 1AU|
|EPC Rating||C71/C75 (co2: D68/C73)|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- Well proportioned lounge with good quality laminate flooring and feature multi-fuel stove, french doors leading to:
- Newly fitted cream gloss kitchen with a vast range of units to include eye level double oven, gas hob, extractor, dish washer and washing machine, all open plan to:
- Dining area/family room/sun room over looking a well maintained garden and complete with good quality laminate flooring
- Stylish new bathroom complete with double shower cubicle with chrome attachment, modern white suite with chrome fittings to bath and a feature wall mounted heated towel rail
- 4 well proportioned and newly carpeted bedrooms, 2 with sliding robes and master with ensuite comprising double shower cubicle with chrome attachments and feature wall mounted towel rail
- Large storage area accessible from the rear garden
- Generous gardens to front and rear with sea views
- Fully double glazed
This spacious detached bungalow has been completely renovated and offers excellent family accommodation. It is situated in a quiet residential area and is ideal for commuting to Belfast and beyond.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »