|Address||3 Lord Wardens Manor, Bangor|
|Price||Offers around £209,950|
|Rateable Value||£195,000 *|
|Rates||£1,319 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D62/C69 (co2: E51/D59)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 5 Bedrooms (2 Ensuites)
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Oak Kitchen
- White Sanitary Ware
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Large Integral Garage
- Corner Site
This is where the enjoyment begins, as buying this impressive home will undoubtedly give you years of contented and happy ownership, due to a number of intrinsic features such as the family size accommodation, the comfortable standard of specification and presentation and just as importantly a location that, for some considerable time, has proved extremely popular with a whole host of buyers, due, we assume, to its proximity to varied ,well known retail outlets and top rate convenience for those commuting to and from Belfast . We are completely confident this is a home that won't disappoint and therefore highly recommend a viewing if disappointment is an emotion you don't want to experience.
- OPEN PORCH
- Entrance door with complementary side panel leading to ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Understairs storage cupboard with cloakspace. Smoke alarm. Karndean flooring. Telephone point. 2 low voltage downlights.
- LOUNGE 5.05m(16'7'') x 4.39m(14'5'')
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround, slate hearth and cherry mantelpiece. 4 low voltage downlights. Cornice ceiling. Solid oak wood flooring.
- DINING ROOM 3.30m(10'10'') x 3.28m(10'9'')
- Solid oak wooden flooring. 4 low voltage downlights.
- KITCHEN 3.28m(10'9'') x 3.10m(10'2'')
- Range of oak high and low level cupboards and drawers with granite work surfaces. One and a half tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for dishwasher. Extractor canopy and extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring. Concealed lighting. Integrated wine cooler. Plumbed for American fridge/freezer. 4 low voltage downlights.
- FAMILY ROOM 5.18m(17'0'') x 3.05m(10'0'')
- Solid oak wooden floor. 4 low voltage downlights.
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR LANDING
- Spindle staircase. Smoke alarm. 3 low voltage downlights.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 5.11m(16'9'') x 4.17m(13'8'')
- 5 low voltage downlights. TV point.
- ENSUITE 3.00m(9'10'') x 2.01m(6'7'')
- Comprising: Corner tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower unit. Vanitory unit with inset wash hand basin with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. 3 low voltage downlights.
- MASTER BEDROOM 2 4.62m(15'2'') widens to 18'2 x 3.00m(9'10'')
- Beech laminated wood floor. Telephone point.
- Comprising: Walk-in tiled shower cubicle with Berry electric shower unit. Vanitory unit with inset wash hand basin. W.C. Built-in extractor fan. 3 low voltage downlights.
- BEDROOM 3 2.97m(9'9'') x 2.34m(7'8'')
- Beech laminated wood floor.
- BEDROOM 4 3.53m(11'7'') @ widest pt x 3.20m(10'6'')
- Double glazed Velux window.
- BEDROOM 5 2.97m(9'9'') x 2.95m(9'8'')
- 4 low voltage downlights.
- White suite comprising: Corner panelled bath with chrome mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. W.C. Built-in extractor fan. Half tiled walls to tiled dado. Tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.08m(16'8'') x 5.08m(16'8'')
- Up and over door. Light and power. One and a half tub single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
- Garden in lawn. Brick pavior driveway.
- SIDE & REAR
- Paved patio area. Garden shed.
- Enclosed garden in lawn with trees and shrubs. Lights. PVC oil tank. Boilerhouse.
Questions You May Have:
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST ?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED ?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE ?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Nick James on 028 9127 1185
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisers we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »