|Address||3 Ilford Road, Ballygowan Rd, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £124,950|
|Rateable Value||£130,000 *|
|Rates||£790 pa *|
|EPC Rating||E49/C71 (co2: E40/D64)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Good Sized Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Ensuite To 1st Floor
- Lean To Conservatory
Located a few miles from Belfast, this converted semi detached property is set on a level site with mainly low maintainence gardens to the front and rear. The accommodation comprises two ground floor bedrooms, good sized lounge, modern fitted kitchen, lean to conservatory and shower room. On the 1st floor there is a 3rd bedroom with ensuite facilities. Externally there is off street parking and a detached garage. Well maintained throughout, we can recommend viewing!
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- Hardwood and glass panelled front door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC inner door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate floor.
- LOUNGE 4.80m(15'9'') x 3.48m(11'5'')
- Understairs storage.
- BEDROOM 1 3.28m(10'9'') x 3.02m(9'11'')
- Wall to wall built in robe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.61m(11'10'') x 3.02m(9'11'')
- Wall to wall built in robes.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising corner fully tiled shower cubicle, New Team shower, low flush w.c., wash hand basin with cupboards below. Fully tiled walls, wood panelled ceiling and tiled floor.
- MODERN KITCHEN 4.11m(13'6'') x 3.38m(11'1'')
- Full range of high and low level built in units, formica work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with mxier taps. Part tiled walls. Extractor canopy, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer. Tiled floor and wood panelled ceiling. Hotpress.
- LEAN TO CONSERVATORY 6.27m(20'7'') x 2.16m(7'1'')
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- FIRST FLOOR
- L-SHAPED 5.05m(16'7'') x 4.67m(15'4'') widest points
- Eaves storage.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, Mira Sport shower unit, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and tiled floor. Velux window.
- Brick paved driveway, off street parking.
- Lawned garden to rear with range of flowerbeds, trees and plants. Paved to rear.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Tony Jones on 028 90641264
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »