|Address||3 Glenmurray Court, Glen Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £84,950|
|Rateable Value||£110,000 *|
|Rates||£767 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D56/C75 (co2: E44/D67)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- One Reception Room
- Kitchen Open To Dining
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Off Street Carparking
- Immediate Possession
Additional InformationPUBLIC NOTICE
WE ARE ACTING IN THE SALE OF THE ABOVE PROPERTY AND HAVE RECEIVED AN OFFER OF £83,250 ON THE ABOVE PROEPRTY. ANY INTERESTED PARTIES MUST SUBMIT ANY HIGHER OFFERS IN WRITING TO THE SELLING AGENT BEFORE EXCHANGE OF COTNRACTS TAKES PLACE. ULSTER PROPERTY SALES, 138 ANDERSONSTOWN ROAD, BELFAST, BT11 9BY, 02890 605200.
* An unique opportunity to purchase a semi detached home positioned within a small cul de sac within close proximity to a profusion of amenties to include schools, shops and transport routes. * Three bedrooms. * One reception room. * Kitchen open plan to dining area. * Upvc double glazed to include front and back doors. * Oil fired central heating. * Off street carparking. * Immediate possession. * Chain free. * Superb first time buy. * Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 3.96m(13'0'') x 3.38m(11'1'')
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 4.88m(16'0'') x 2.97m(9'9'')
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, open plan to:
- DINING AREA
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.00m(9'10'') x 2.95m(9'8'')
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 3.15m(10'4'') x 2.82m(9'3'')
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 2.16m(7'1'') x 2.06m(6'9'')
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Private and enclosed to rear, loose stone garden, off street carparking to front.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »