|Address||3 Fernbank Close, Bangor|
|Price||Offers around £142,950|
|Rateable Value||£145,000 *|
|Rates||£980 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Deceptively Spacious Semi Detached Home with Versatile Accommodation
- Lounge with Marble Fireplace
- Family Room with Double Doors to Sun Room
- Three Bedrooms (One to Ground Floor)
- Kitchen / Separate Utility Room
- Ground Floor Bathroom with White Suite / First Floor Shower Room with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazing
- Detached Garage / Tarmac Driveway / South Facing & Landscaped to Rear
Additional InformationLocated in a quiet cul de sac location, this deceptively spacious semi detached home offers bright, versatile accommodation located in this popular residential area.
Internally the property comprises spacious lounge, family room with double doors to sun room, kitchen, separate utility room, bathroom and bedroom to the ground floor, while to the first floor there are two bedrooms and shower room. The property is also fully double glazed with oil fired central heating.
Externally, the property benefits from a detached garage, private landscaped rear garden and tarmac driveway.
Convenient to local shops, schools, churches and to the ring road for those commuting to Belfast. Situated in this most attractive residential area, this home is sure to have a wide appeal and early viewing is highly recommended.
- COVERED PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door and glass side panels, solid mahogany floor, cloaks cupboard.
- LOUNGE:16' 8" x 11' 0" (5.08m x 3.35m)
- Marble fireplace with granite hearth and carved mahogany surround, solid wood floor, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:11' 10" x 10' 10" (3.61m x 3.3m)
- Cornice ceiling and solid mahogany floor. Double bevel glass doors to:-
- SUN ROOM:11' 7" x 9' 3" (3.53m x 2.82m)
- Solid mahogany floor. Sliding patio door to rear.
- KITCHEN:10' 9" x 9' 10" (3.28m x 3m)
- One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of high and low level units with leaded glass display cabinets, laminate work surfaces with wood trim, built in eye level oven, four ring electric hob, integrated extractor hood above, plumbing for dishwasher, tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:6' 11" x 5' 11" (2.11m x 1.8m)
- Range of of high and low level units, with formica work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine. Door to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):12' 0" x 9' 5" (3.66m x 2.87m)
- Solid wood floor. Dado rail.
- White suite comprising tiled panel bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Recessed downlighting, Hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater
- BEDROOM (1):12' 7" x 11' 0" (3.84m x 3.35m)
- Plus twin built in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 11" x 9' 3" (3.94m x 2.82m)
- Access to eaves storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising large fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed downlighting, extractor fan.
- DETACHED GARAGE:18' 6" x 9' 0" (5.64m x 2.74m)
- Automatic roller door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Tarmac driveway.
- Enclosed and landscaped south facing rear garden with paved patio and decking area bordered by hedging.
- Outside water tap, outside light, plastic oil storage tank.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »