|Address||3 Church Place, Donaghadee|
|Price||Offers around £95,000|
|Rateable Value||£105,000 *|
|Rates||£699 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Two Bedroom Mid Townhouse
- Well Proportioned Accommodation
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Large Living Room Open Plan To Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom In White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Patio Area
- Convenient Town Centre Location
- Ideally Suited To The First Time Buyer Or Investor
Additional Information3 Church Place is a spacious mid townhouse which offers doorstep convenience to Donaghadee's bustling town centre and ease of access to Newtownards and Bangor.
The accommodation comprises a large living room through to dining room with feature fireplace and wall shelving, a good sized kitchen with utility facilities in covered yard. Upstairs there are two well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom. The rear garden is private and enclosed.
The property also benefits from oil fired central heating and partial double glazing.
We recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Hardwood Entrance Door leading to…
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Door with glazed panels leading to…
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING/DINING ROOM: 22'10'' x 11'7''
- Cast iron fireplace. Tiled hearth. Shelving. Understairs storage. Archway to dining area.
- KITCHEN: 13'0'' x 9'10''
- High and low level units. Space for cooker. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for table and chairs.
- COVERED YARD:
- Oil fired boiler. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Glazed door to rear gardens.
- Hot press with lagged copper cylinder.
- BATHROOM: 9'11'' x 9'3''
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap, electric shower over. Partly tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1): 14'5'' x 11'5''
- BEDROOM (2): 11'4'' x 9'5''
- Velux window.
- Long rear garden set in patio area and lawn. Detached garage. Access to rear.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »