|Address||3 Cherryhill Gardens, Dundonald|
|Rateable Value||£87,500 *|
|Rates||£532 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Mid Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows Frames and Doors
- Garden to Front and Enclosed Garden to Rear
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
- Tastefully Decorated and Well Presented Throughout
- Convenient to Dundonald Village and Its Varied Range Of Local Shops and Amenities
- Ideally Suitable For the First Time Buyer, Young Professional Or Investor Alike
- Popular and Convenient Residential Cul de Sac Location
Additional InformationCherryhill Gardens is located within walking distance of Dundonald Village and its array of local shops and amenities and has become a highly sought after residential address. Close at hand are many local amenities to include David Lloyd Leisure, Dundonald International Ice Bowl, the Ulster Hospital and public transport links to Belfast. Internally, the property offers bright accommodation throughout comprising three bedrooms, bathroom with white suite, spacious lounge and modern fitted kitchen. Additional benefits include oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows frames and doors and private enclosed garden to rear. This property is sure to create instant interest on today's market to the first time buyer, young professional or investor alike. With little to do but move in and with a proven track record for increasing demand within this area, we would recommend viewing at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
- uPVC double glazed front door to...
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor. Under stairs storage.
- Lounge17' 2" x 12' 6" (5.23m x 3.80m)
- Modern Fitted Kitchen10' 12" x 9' 6" (3.35m x 2.90m)
- Single drainer one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Excellent range of high and low level units with Formica work surfaces. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Stainless steel door furniture. Stainless steel built in oven and four ring hob. Extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Breakfast area.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One10' 12" x 9' 5" (3.35m x 2.87m)
- Excellent views extending towards Scrabo Tower and Gilnahirk Hills. Hotpress with copper cylinder, immersion heater and storage above.
- Bedroom Two9' 9" x 7' 1" (2.97m x 2.16m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom Three12' 2" x 9' 7" (3.70m x 2.92m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with electric shower unit. Vanity unit. Dual flush close coupled W.C. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls.
- Garden to front in lawns. Garden store. Outside light. Enclosed garden to rear in lawns. Outside light. PVC oil tank. Boiler house with oil fired boiler.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »