|Address||3 Chatsworth, Bangor|
|Price||Offers around £205,000|
|Rateable Value||£225,000 *|
|Rates||£1,521 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully Presented Detached Property
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master Bedroom with Dressing Room & Ensuite Shower Room)
- Three Good Sized Reception Rooms
- Elegant Fitted Kitchen With Granite Work Surfaces Open To Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Integral Garage
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Contemporary White Bathroom With Feature Free Standing Bath
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Ample Brick Paved Driveway & Front Garden
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Decked Patio & Garden In Lawn
- Convenient To New Bangor Grammar School & Excellent Local Shopping Facilities
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented detached home is found in the ever popular Chatsworth development off the Gransha Road, Bangor.
Offering wonderful family accommodation throughout, this fine home has an adaptable layout and has been maintained to a high standard throughout.
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, shower room with contemporary white suite, lounge/bedroom 5, living room with feature fireplace, family room, modern fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces open to dining area, utility room and integral garage.
On the first floor the accommodation is as follows, fabulous master bedroom complete with dressing room and an ensuite shower room, then three further good sized bedrooms and a contemporary white bathroom suite featuring an elegant 'Ball & Claw' freestanding bath.
Outside, there is ample off street parking to the front and an enclosed rear garden with decked patio.
Set in a popular residential neighbourhood, yet still close to the Town centre, the new Bangor Grammar School as well as Bloomfield Shopping Centre, this fine home should be viewed immediately to be fully appreciated.
- Hardwood front door with stained glass double glazed inset.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Slate tiled floor, glass panelled door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor, storage cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, chrome heated towel radiator, pedestal wash hand basin, dual flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:16' 0" x 15' 8" (4.88m x 4.78m)
- Attractive carved wooden fireplace with slate hearth and cast iron inset with gas inset fire, laminate wooden floor.
- LOUNGE/BEDROOM 513' 2" x 11' 10" (4.01m x 3.61m)
- FAMILY ROOM:13' 9" x 13' 2" (4.19m x 4.01m)
- Laminate wooden floor.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :18' 2" x 11' 10" (5.54m x 3.61m)
- Excellent range of modern high and low level units with granite work surfaces and splashbacks, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated 'Hotpoint' electric hob with stainless steel extractor fan over, eye level stainless steel oven, integrated dishwasher, laminate wooden floor, double glazed sliding patio door.
- UTILITY ROOM:10' 0" x 10' 0" (3.05m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:18' 0" x 10' 0" (5.49m x 3.05m)
- Up and over door, power and light, oil fired boiler.
- Walk in hot press.
- MASTER BEDROOM:17' 6" x 10' 2" (5.33m x 3.1m)
- DRESSING ROOM:8' 8" x 7' 5" (2.64m x 2.26m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira' thermostatically controllled shower, fully tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):19' 4" x 10' 6" (5.89m x 3.2m)
- Built in robes.
- BEDROOM (3):13' 3" x 11' 10" (4.04m x 3.61m)
- BEDROOM (4):12' 10" x 8' 5" (3.91m x 2.57m)
- Laminate wooden floor, velux.
- Contemporary white suite comprising a 'Ball & Claw' free standing bath with telephone style hand held shower over, dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- To Front: Ample brick pavior driveway with garden in lawn. To Rear: Enclosed rear garden in lawn with decked patio area, bordered by timber fencing, outside light and tap, pvc oil storage tank.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »