|Address||3 Chatsworth, Bangor BT19 7WA|
|Price||Last listed at £229,950|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully Presented Detached Property
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master Bedroom with Dressing Room & Ensuite Shower Room)
- Three Good Sized Reception Rooms
- Elegant Fitted Kitchen With Granite Work Surfaces Open To Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Integral Garage
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Recently Remodelled Contemporary White Shower Room
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Ample Brick Paved Driveway & Front Garden
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Decked Patio & Garden In Lawn
- Convenient To New Bangor Grammar School & Excellent Local Shopping Facilities
Additional InformationThis stylish detached home is found just off the Gransha Road, Bangor in an established residential development.
With the neighbouring Bangor Grammar School, and a variety of other excellent local primary and secondary schools nearby, families seeking adaptable accommodation should take note of this fine home.
Offering a layout which comprises entrance hall with storage, shower room, living room, family room, dining room, modern kitchen with dining area and utility leading to an integral garage.
On the first floor, there is a large landing which leads to a newly installed shower room, four bedrooms, of which, the master bedroom boasts a dressing room and ensuite shower room.
Beautifully presented throughout, the property will not fail to impress those seeking well proportioned rooms on a generous site.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Hardwood front door with stained glass double glazed inset.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Slate tiled floor, glass panelled door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor, storage cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, chrome heated towel radiator, pedestal wash hand basin, dual flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:16' 0" x 15' 2" (4.88m x 4.62m)
- Attractive carved wooden fireplace with slate hearth and cast iron inset with gas inset fire, laminate wooden floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:13' 2" x 11' 10" (4.01m x 3.61m)
- Picture rail.
- DINING ROOM:13' 9" x 13' 2" (4.19m x 4.01m)
- Laminate wooden floor.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :18' 2" x 11' 10" (5.54m x 3.61m)
- Excellent range of modern high and low level units with granite work surfaces and splashbacks, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, glass display cupboard, integrated 'Hotpoint' electric hob with stainless steel extractor fan over, eye level stainless steel oven, integrated dishwasher, laminate wooden floor, double glazed sliding patio door.
- UTILITY ROOM:10' 0" x 10' 0" (3.05m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:18' 0" x 10' 0" (5.49m x 3.05m)
- Up and over door, power and light, oil fired boiler.
- Walk in linen cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:17' 6" x 10' 2" (5.33m x 3.1m)
- DRESSING ROOM:8' 8" x 7' 5" (2.64m x 2.26m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira' thermostatically controlled shower, fully tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):19' 4" x 10' 6" (5.89m x 3.2m)
- Built in robes.
- BEDROOM (3):13' 3" x 12' 0" (4.04m x 3.66m)
- BEDROOM (4):12' 10" x 8' 5" (3.91m x 2.57m)
- Laminate wooden floor, velux.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle with'Mira' electric shower, vanity unit with mixer tap, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, velux.
- To Front: Ample brick paved driveway with garden in lawn and rockery. To Rear: Enclosed rear garden in lawn with decked patio area, bordered by timber fencing and shrub borders, outside light and tap, pvc oil storage tank.
Mortgage Calculator In Association With
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »