|Address||3 Ben Eden Avenue, North Belfast, Belfast BT15 4GX|
|Price||Offers around £249,950|
|Rateable Value||£185,000 *|
|Rates||£1,291 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Magnificent Detached Villa
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Deluxe White Bathroom
- En-Suite Shower Room
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Integral Garage
- Gardens Front and Rear
Stunning Beautifully Presented Luxury Family HomeA fabulous detached family home beautifully presented and finished to the highest standard, situated within this highly regarded and admired residential development. The richly appointed interior comprises 4 bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 2 reception rooms, magnificent fitted kitchen with granite worktops and deluxe white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, downstairs furnished cloakroom, integral garage with utility area and extensive use of ceramic and wood strip floor coverings. Landscaped gardens with brick paved driveway and a host of extras as standard and a most convenient location with Fortwilliam Golf Course, leading schools and public transport all close by make this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Porcelain tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, porcelain tiled floor.
- Living Room 18'2 x 11'8 (5.54m x 3.56m)
- Feature pine fireplace, cast iron inset, gas fire, wood strip floor, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 12'0 x 11'7 (3.66m x 3.53m)
- Exposed timber floor, uPvc double glazed patio doors.
- Kitchen 12'4 x 18'0 (3.76m x 5.49m)
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, granite worktops, range space, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel splash back, glass display units, island unit, tall larder, fridge/freezer housing, larder, panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing, double panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Deluxe white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle fully tiled, thermostatically controlled shower unit, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 10'10 x 11'9 (3.30m x 3.58m)
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 17'10 x 11'5 (5.44m x 3.48m)
- Wood strip floor, panelled radiator.
- En-suite Shower Room
- Shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 11'5 x 13'1 (3.48m x 3.99m)
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 10'9 x 10'8 (3.28m x 3.25m)
- Panelled radiator.
- ROOF SPACE
- Slingsby type ladder, partly floored.
- Integral Garage 18'5 x 10'1 (5.61m x 3.07m)
- Up and over door, gas boiler, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of low level units, plumbed for washing machine.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, decked area.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions please contact your local branch of Ulster Property Sales.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
PLEASE NOTE : TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION, ULSTER PROPERTY SALES DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEES FOR OUR MORTGAGE SERVICES.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »