|Address||3 Ballyblack Road East, Newtownards|
|Price||Offers around £325,000|
|Rateable Value||£280,000 *|
|Rates||£1,863 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Chalet Bungalow with countryside views
- Excellent standard of decor throughout
- Lounge with multi fuel burning stove
- Dining/Living with access to garden
- Luxury Solid Oak Kitchen with range of integrated appliances plus Casual Breakfast Area
- Utility Room / Cloaks with low flush suite
- Master Bedroom with En Suite and Dressing Room or Bedroom (5)
- Guest Bedroom and Family Bathroom
- 2 Further Bedrooms on First Floor, Shower Room
- Oil fired central heating / Double glazed windows
- Detached Garage/Workshop and one further Workshop
- Art Studio with central heating
- 2 Storerooms with Mezzanine floor above
- Gardens in lawns, shrubs, patio areas etc
- Rural yet convenient location
Additional InformationThis detached chalet bungalow occupies a delightful elevated site with panoramic views over the surrounding countryside. The internal design takes full advantage of these views from many of the principal rooms whilst offering spacious, well thought out accommodation with lounge, spacious dining/living room, kitchen with casual breakfast area and option of either four or five bedrooms - two on the first floor.
Externally the property has the added benefit of two workshops and an art studio which would be ideal for a variety of uses.
Enjoying a pleasing rural setting, this fine property is nevertheless conveniently located for local amenities in Carrowdore village, Newtownards and Bangor. Early viewing is therefore a must to avoid disappointment.
- HARDWOOD GLAZED FRONT DOOR.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood flooring. Cloaks cupboard, hotpress with built-in shelving. Main staircase leading to First Floor.
- LOUNGE:17' 6" x 16' 4" (5.33m x 4.98m)
- Fireplace with stone mantel, slate hearth and cast iron multi fuel burning stove. Laminate wood flooring, corniced ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Double doors to . . .
- DINING ROOM/LIVING:19' 4" x 12' 9" (5.89m x 3.89m)
- Countryside views. Solid oak flooring, beamed ceiling, door to outside.
- KITCHEN:17' 10" x 13' 6" (5.44m x 4.11m)
- Solid oak kitchen with excellent range of high & low level units, laminate work surfaces, Belfast sink unit with mixer tap & granite drainer, plate rack, integrated dishwasher, larder fridge & top freezer, housing for range cooker, built-in wine rack, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:11' 0" x 7' 0" (3.35m x 2.13m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for freezer, ceramic tiled floor, glazed door to courtyard.
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:13' 5" x 13' 0" (4.09m x 3.96m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, tongue & groove ceiling, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):13' 6" x 9' 8" (4.11m x 2.95m)
- Laminate wood flooring.
- DRESSING ROOM/BEDROOM (5):15' 0" x 10' 7" (4.57m x 3.23m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush WC, vanitory unit, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, laminate wood flooring, fully tiled walls, spotlighting, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (3):13' 2" x 13' 2" (4.01m x 4.01m)
- Countryside views. Storage into eaves.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower unit, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):14' 4" x 12' 7" (4.37m x 3.84m)
- Double built-in robe, storage into eaves.
- Brick pavior patio area to front, garden laid in lawns, mature trees.
- Pebbled driveway leading to . . .
- STOREROOM:18' 6" x 16' 6" (5.64m x 5.03m)
- Light & power, oil fired boiler. Stairs to Mezzanine Floor.
- Wood Store plus Separate Store with Mezzanine Floor; WC and wash hand basin.
- WORKSHOP/GARAGE:29' 1" x 18' 0" (8.86m x 5.49m)
- Light & power.
- WORKSHOP (2):16' 7" x 12' 7" (5.05m x 3.84m)
- Light & power.
- ART STUDIO:36' 4" x 16' 7" (11.07m x 5.05m)
- Heat, light & power.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »