|Address||29 Sourhill Road, Ballymena|
|Price||Offers around £395,000|
|Rateable Value||£250,000 *|
|Rates||£1,926 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Entrance porch with Titanic replica tiles and Cathedral style window.
- Hallway with solid wooden flooring, ceiling cornices and roses.
- Downstairs toilet with ceramic ‘Sanitan’ sanitary ware.
- Lounge with Sandstone ‘Inglenook’ fireplace.
- Family room with Solid Oak fireplace.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Area/Sun Room 8.04m x 7.18m (26’5” x 23’7”).
- Utility room with Shaker style units and plumbed for washing machine.
- Gallery style landing leading onto open area.
- Four bedrooms, Master with en-suite and dressing room 7.24m x 4.42m (23’10 x 13’11”).
- Bathroom with ceramic ‘Sanitan’ sanitary ware and cast iron free standing roll top bath.
- Separate shower room providing for Bedrooms 2 & 3.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Beam vacuum system.
- Solid oak internal doors, detailed architrave and skirting throughout.
- Hardwood double glazed windows and external doors.
- Integral double garage with remote controlled electric doors.
- Vehicular access to garage at rear.
- Set on mature site overlooking the second tee at Galgorm Golf Course.
- Private access to Galgorm Golf Course and Pavilion Restaurant.
- Minutes drive from main arterial routes.
Nestled in the most unique of settings overlooking the ‘Second Tee’ at the renowned Galgorm Castle Golf Course, this spacious dwelling (c.2800 sqft) offers generous living accommodation on a mature private site. The current owners have applied a flawless attention to detail to create a superior home finished to the most exacting of standards, offering all the benefits of rural living in a convenient location just off the Sourhill Road. With a private access directly to Galgorm Golf Course and Pavilion restaurant, this is an ideal opportunity for the more discerning of purchaser to acquire a home of particular character and charm in what must be one of the most sought after locations in Ballymena or beyond.
Entrance area 2.89m x 1.80 (9’6” x 5’11) :- Replica ‘Titanic’ tiles. Cathedral style window and glass door to hallway.
Hallway. Solid wooden flooring. Oak balustrade staircase to first floor Gallery Landing. Ceiling cornicing and rose. Access to rear patio area.
Cloakroom. Built in shelving and pegs.
Lfwc and whb. White ceramic ‘Sanitan’ sanitary ware with chrome accessories. Ceiling Cornicing. Picture rail. Spotlights. Solid wooden flooring.
Lounge 7.25m x 4.29m (23’10” x 14’1”) :- Bay window. Solid wooden flooring with matching picture rail. Sandstone ‘Inglenook’ fireplace and hearth. Ceiling cornicing and rose.
Family room 4.16m x 2.66m (13’8” x 8’9”) :- Solid Oak Adam style fireplace with tiled cast inset and slate tiled hearth. Ceiling cornicing and rose. Picture rail.
Kitchen/Living Area/Sun Room 8.04m x 7.18m (26’5’’ x 23’7’’)
Kitchen :- Hand made eye and low level units in cream with glass displays. ‘Fly over’ above window with spotlights. Belfast sink unit with marble worktops. Splash back tiling. Space for ‘Range’ style cooker, plumbed for gas. Integrated fridge/freezer. Island breakfast bar with marble worktop. Ceiling cornicing. Spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor.
Living Area :- Ceiling cornicing and rose. Solid wooden flooring. Oak handrail division to Sun Room.
Sun Room :- Panelled ceiling with spotlights and fan. Patio doors to rear. Ceramic tiled floor.
Utility room 3.65\m x 2.15m (12’0” x 7’1’’) :- Eye and low level Shaker style units in beech with chrome. ‘Fly-over’ above window with spotlights. Stainless steel sink unit with splash back tiling. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Access to integral garage.
Gallery style landing leading into open area. Ceiling cornicing and rose. Hotpress off.
Master 7.24m x 4.42m (23’10’’ x 13’11’’) :- Bay window overlooking Golf Course. Ceiling cornicing and rose. Solid wooden flooring.
En-suite 2.59m x 1.95m (8’6” x 6’5”) :- White ceramic three piece ‘Adelphi’suite comprising lfwc, whb and bidet. Chrome accessories. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Half tiled to rest. Velux window.
Dressing Room 2.59m x 1.87m (8’6” x 6’2”) :- Shelved and railed. Velux window. Eaves storage.
Bedroom 2 5.15m x 3.20m (16’11’’ x 10’6”) :- Solid wooden flooring. Dormer window.
Shower Room. Providing for Bedrooms 2 & 3. Lfwc and whb. Fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower. Half pine panelled walls. Eaves storage.
Bedroom 3 4.67m x 3.20m (15’4” x 10’6”) :- Dormer window.
Bedroom 4 5.25m x 2.79m (17’3” x 9’2”) :- Dormer window.
Bathroom 3.75m x 3.17m (12’7” x 10’5’’) :- White three piece ceramic ‘Sanitan’ suite comprising lfwc, whb and free standing cast iron roll top bath. Gold effect accessories. Solid wooden flooring. Dormer window.
Integral double garage 6.37m x 6.01m (20’11” x 19’9”) :- Remote controlled electric double roller doors. Hardwood double glazed windows.
Set on a mature private site with landscaped gardens, the house directly overlooks the second tee at Galgorm Golf Course, and is access off a lane which leads to Galgorm Golf Course and Pavilion Restaurant. The lane is found on the main Sourhill Road opposite the entrance to Wellington Crescent, and leads to the brick built entrance pillars of No 29 and brick pavia parking area to the front of the house, which offers vehicular access to the rear yard and integral double garage. There is a private lawn area to the other side, enclosed with evergreen hedges, with access to the rear via a brick pavia walkway. Rear gardens are enclosed with evergreen hedges, with two separate patio areas from both the Sun Room and Main Hallway. Beyond the rear concrete yard is a fully enclosed utilities area housing oil and gas tanks.
• 2800 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £1,884.50
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »