|Address||29 Orchardville Gardens, Finaghy Road North, Belfast BT10 0JU|
|Price||Last listed at £150,000|
|Rateable Value||£175,000 *|
|Rates||£1,239 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D58/C69 (co2: E48/D61)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
* Spacious detached family home positioned in a cul de sac location within a sought after residential location * Three bedrooms * Two reception rooms * Utility Room * Downstairs shower suite * Fitted kitchen * Bathroom (1st floor) * Double glazed * Pvc eaves, fascia and guttering * Oil fired central heating * Off street carparking to detached garage * Generous well maintained gardens * Convenient location * Close to many amenities to include the railway * Early viewing stringly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc front door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor, hard wood glass panelled inner door to;
- LOUNGE 3.96m x 3.94m (13'0" x 12'11")
- Attractive feature fireplace, marble effect hearth and surround, laminated wood effect flooring, double doors to;
- DINING ROOM 3.76m x 2.79m (12'4" x 9'2")
- Access to;
- UTILITY ROOM
- Tiled floor, plumbed for automatic washing machine, access to;
- SHOWER SUITE
- Shower facility, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer, chrome effect sanitary ware, partially tiled walls, extractor fan.
- KITCHEN 3.56m x 2.54m (11'8" x 8'4")
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 11/2 bowl sink unit, built in 4 ring "Hotpoint" hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, upvc double glazed back door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 4.19m x 2.90m (13'9" x 9'6")
- Laminated wood effect flooring, built in robe
- BEDROOM 2 3.00m x 2.90m (9'10" x 9'6")
- Laminated wood effect floor, built in robe
- BEDROOM 3 2.92m x 2.03m (9'7" x 6'8")
- Laminated wood effect flooring, built in bedroom furniture.
- Tiled panelled bath, mixer taps, Redring thermostatically controlled electric shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, tiled walls and floor.
- Generous enclosed well maintained rear garden laid in lawns, generous patio.
Off Street carparking, garden laid in lawns.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- ALTERNATIVE EXTERNAL
- ALTERNATIVE EXTERNAL
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions please contact your local branch of Ulster Property Sales.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
PLEASE NOTE : TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION, ULSTER PROPERTY SALES DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEES FOR OUR MORTGAGE SERVICES.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »