|Address||29 Arindale Grange, Maghaberry|
|Price||Offers around £124,950|
|Rateable Value||£120,000 *|
|Rates||£783 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Situated in a quiet end of cul de sac location this well presented 4 bedroom semi detached house offers great family accommodation within walking distance of the village centre, local shops, park and primary school.
Maghaberry Village enjoys a central location with great accessibility to the M1 at Moira, Lisburn, Belfast, Craigavon, Antrim and the International Airport.
The spacious accommodation comprises entrance hall with WC off, lounge with open fire, kitchen with dining area, 4 bedrooms and bathroom, all finished in bright modern decor.
Oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing add to the comfort and economy on offer.
Externally there is a tarmac driveway, detached matching brick garage and well maintained gardens to front and rear.
• Modern Semi detached house
• End of cul de sac location
• 4 Bedrooms
• Lounge with open fire
• Attractive fitted Kitchen with dining area
• Bathroom with shower cubicle
• Oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing
• Intruder Alarm System
• Pressurised water system
• Pine internal doors and woodwork
• Tarmac driveway and detached matching garage
• Gardens to front and rear
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »