|Address||28 Lynda Avenue, Jordanstown, Newtownabbey|
|Price||Offers around £164,950|
|Rateable Value||£170,000 *|
|Rates||£1,242 pa *|
|EPC Rating||F27/E49 (co2: F31/E50)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Attached Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extended detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Jordanstown Road and is within walking distance to the train station and local schools.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, fitted kitchen with dining area open to a family room with pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include oil fired heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway for ample parking leading to an attached garage, gardens to front and side in lawn with mature trees and a fully enclosed pebbled and paved rear garden.
Early viewing recommended!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, stained floor boards and radiator.
- LOUNGE 4.14m(13'7'') x 3.56m(11'8'')
- Polished and stained floor boards, raised Scrabo stone hearth with gas fire and radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 5.97m(19'7'') x 2.92m(9'7'')
- Range of high and low level fitted units with glass display units and formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor in kitchen, pvc double glazed back door and radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.50m(14'9'') x 2.90m(9'6'')
- Solid canadian maple flooring, radiator and pvc double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 3.56m(11'8'') x 3.12m(10'3'')
- Radiator and built in robe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.25m(10'8'') x 3.00m(9'10'')
- Wood laminate flooring and radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.90m(9'6'') x 2.24m(7'4'')
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator and built in robe.
- White suite comprising of corner panelled bath with shower attachment and electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls.
- Tarmac driveway leading to attached garage with roller shutter door, light power and oil boiler.
Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to side in lawn.
fully enclosed pebbled and paved garden to rear with water feature and oil tank.
Purchasers make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WILL SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DESPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Samuel Lyttle @ 02890833295
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
We do not charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »