|Address||28 Belfast Road, Ballynahinch|
|Price||Offers around £59,950|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Sitting Room
- Rear Garden
- In Need Of Modernisation
Situated in this popular residential location this three bedroom semi detached home in need of modernisation offers an excellent opportunity for first time buyer, investor or young family alike. Comprising sitting room, living room, kithchen, bathroom and three bedrooms and further benefitting from an enclosed garden and garage make early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Understairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM 4.17m(13'8'') x 3.63m(11'11'')
- Fireplace with wooden surround and decorative inset.
- SITTING ROOM 3.63m(11'11'') x 3.25m(10'8'')
- Fireplace with brick suround and tiled hearth.
- KITCHEN 6.12m(20'1'') x 2.64m(8'8'')
- High and low level units.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and bath.
- BEDROOM ONE 3.40m(11'2'') x 2.92m(9'7'')
- Rear facing.
- BEDROOM TWO 4.37m(14'4'') x 3.30m(10'10'')
- Front facing.
- BEDROOM THREE 2.44m(8'0'') x 2.13m(7'0'')
- Front facing.
- To the front is a driveway for off street parking. To the rear is a raised garden laid out in lawn.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »