|Address||28 Ballymacreelly Road, Killinchy|
|Price||Offers around £379,950|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious and recently refurbished Detached family home offering versatile accommodation
- Magnificent Sun/Family Room open plan to Luxury Kitchen with Aga and granite work surfaces
- Additional Drawing Room and Dining Room
- Master Bedroom and Guest Bedroom - both with En Suite facilities
- 3 Further Bedrooms
- Deluxe Bathroom
- Oil fired central heating / Double glazed windows throughout
- Beautifully maintained, well stocked, freehold gardens extending to approx 1.2 acres
- 2 Double Garages including storage facility for boat or camper etc
- Additional land available by separate negotiation
Additional InformationThis charming detached family home is set in beautifully maintained gardens extending to approximately 1.2 acres in the heart of the beautiful Killinchy countryside. The property is located in an area renowned for its yacht clubs, golf courses and fine choice of restaurants and is within easy commuting distance of Belfast, North Down, Newtownards and Killinchy.
Twenty years of care and expense have been lavished on the magnificent freehold site, planted by local landscaper John Cushnie. Worthy of particular note is the stone cascade water feature and ornamental pond. The result of this attention to detail is an abundance of flowering shrubs and specimen trees which provide a blaze of colour in the summer, all year round interest and yet is comparatively easily managed.
Originally built by Chambers Homes and recently refurbished, internally this home offers bright, well planned, very adaptable and spacious accommodation on two floors - all of which is presented to an exceptional standard from the recently completed sun room overlooking the gardens and attractive water feature to the five good-sized bedrooms. Add to this the further three reception rooms and one cannot fail to be impressed by this modern home in a most pleasant and tranquil setting.
The spacious detached garaging with its 14ft high double doors offers enormous potential in many respects, be it as storage/office accommodation, or winter provision for a boat or caravan. For those with equestrian interest additional lands may be available by seperate negotiation and the garaging would easily convert to stables and tack room.
This unique home provides so much in so many ways for a variety of different lifestyles but only by inspection could one possibly appreciate its quality of finish, high level of specification and faultless presentation.
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Arched and tiled. Mahogany front door to. . .
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double doors to. . .
- DRAWING ROOM:18' 7" x 14' 0" (5.66m x 4.27m)
- Scrabo Stone Fireplace with gas coal effect fire, tiled hearth, bow window, plaster cornice and ceiling rose.
- DINING ROOM:15' 5" x 11' 0" (4.7m x 3.35m)
- SUN/FAMILY ROOM:13' 3" x 12' 8" (4.04m x 3.86m)
- French doors to rear patio. Recessed low voltage spotlighting, inset surround sound speakers, porcelain tiled floor. Open plan to. . .
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM:26' 9" x 13' 5" (8.15m x 4.09m)
- (at widest points) Excellent range of high and low level hand painted units and granite work surfaces, island unit with breakfast bar and inset stainless steel Franke preparation sink with Franke mixer taps, Franke stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit and Franke mixer taps, Bosch Living ceramic hob, extractor hood, split level Bosch double oven, integrated Bosch convection microwave, Bosch fridge/freezer, recessed gas fired Aga, recessed low voltage spotlighting, plumbed for dishwasher, Italian porcelain tiled floor.
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM:13' 4" x 6' 9" (4.06m x 2.06m)
- Inset 1.5 tub resin sink unit, mixer taps, laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled walls, Italian porcelain tiled floor. Access to garage.
- GUEST BEDROOM:10' 7" x 9' 9" (3.23m x 2.97m)
- Plus full length range of built-in robes. Access to bathroom.
- BEDROOM (2):9' 9" x 8' 8" (2.97m x 2.64m)
- Plus full length range of built-in robes, cupboard and vanity unit.
- SPACIOUS DELUXE BATHROOM:9' 5" x 8' 7" (2.87m x 2.62m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, timber ceiling, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Walk-in hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater, separate large cloaks cupboard.
- Mahogany open tread staircase to. . .
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:18' 6" x 13' 0" (5.64m x 3.96m)
- Range of built-in bedroom furniture comprising two double robes, bedside tables, display shelving and cupboards over. Access to eaves storage.
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Large shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, high gloss vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled walls, recessed low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):13' 0" x 10' 0" (3.96m x 3.05m)
- BEDROOM (5):13' 8" x 8' 3" (4.17m x 2.51m)
- Access to floored roofspace storage.
- SPACIOUS DELUXE BATHROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising Jacuzzi Whirlpool bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, fully tiled walls, timber ceiling, recessed spotlighting.
- Access to excellent eaves storage.
- Wrought iron gates to pebble driveway and extensive parking areas leading to. . .
- DOUBLE INTEGRAL GARAGE:20' 1" x 19' 7" (6.12m x 5.97m)
- Electrically operated up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler, separate low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- DETACHED GARAGE/STORE:
- Double height doors, light and power, separate wc and wash hand basin with electric water heater - ideal for caravan or boat storage and could easily be converted to stables and tack room. Concrete car wash area with drainage and outside water tap.
- Landscaped by the renowned Ulster landscaper, John Cushnie, the sweeping lawns extending to approximately 1.2 acres are bounded by maturing Escalonia hedging creating privacy. Well stocked and beautifully maintained ornamental shrub beds and a selection of specimen trees including Japanese Acer, Cherry, Birch and Maple etc. Cascading stone water feature with ornamental lily pond.
- Sheltered Bradstone paved patio area with access from sun room. Ornamental lighting, security lighting, uPVC oil storage tank.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »