|Address||27 The Birches, Carrickfergus|
|Rateable Value||£60,000 *|
|Rates||£466 pa *|
|EPC Rating||F28/D60 (co2: F23/E50)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- End Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Separate Dining Room
- Modern White Bathroom
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Heating System
- Floored Loftspace
Additional InformationEnd terrace property
Lounge and separate dining room
Modern white bathroom suite
Oil fired heating system
Garden at rear
Floored loft space with Velux windows.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Double glazed door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed door, radiator, laminate wood flooring, doors to:
- LOUNGE 4.01m(13'2'') x 3.84m(12'7'')
- Double glazed bay widow to front aspect, radiator.
- KITCHEN 2.67m(8'9'') x 2.34m(7'8'')
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, built-in stainless steel oven and four ring gas hob with fan over, ceramic tiled flooring.
- DINING ROOM 3.07m(10'1'') x 2.92m(9'7'')
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, feature fireplace with wood surround and tiled inset, radiator, laminate wood flooring.
- STAIRS AND LANDING
- Airing cupboard, access to loftspace, doors to:
- BEDROOM ONE 3.33m(10'11'') x 3.07m(10'1'')
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate wood flooring, built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM TWO 3.40m(11'2'') x 3.00m(9'10'')
- Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
- BEDROOM THREE 2.67m(8'9'') x 2.51m(8'3'')
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, laminate wood flooring.
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, pedestal sink and panel enclosed bath with electric shower over, ceramic tiled flooring.
- GARDENS AND GROUNDS
- At the rear of the property there is a garden laid to crazy paving
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »