|Address||262 Larne Road, Carrickfergus|
|Price||Offers around £124,950|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
• Beautifully presented end townhouse located in this recently constructed
• Spacious kitchen/dining area with excellent range of modern units
& integrated appliances
• Lounge with contemporary wall mounted gas fire
• Three double bedrooms- master en-suite with double shower
• Bathroom with modern white suite & downstairs cloakroom
• Oak veneer internal doors
• PVC Double Glazing / Phoenix Gas Fired Central heating
• Burglar alarm installed
• Beautiful landscaped gardens to front and south facing rear
• Internal appraisal strongly recommended to appreciate the standard
of finish & presentation
Hard wood front door to:
RECEPTION HALL: Ceramic tiled floor.
CLOAKROOM: White semi pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc. Ceramic tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 15' 3" x 12' 6" (4.65m x 3.81m)
Contemporary wall mounted gas fire. Laminate wood flooring.
KITCHEN/DINING: 22' 9" x 10' 0" (6.93m x 3.05m) Superb range of high and low level units with under lighting. Wood effect laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with vegetable basin and mixer taps. Four ring gas hob and matching electric oven under. Stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Gas fired central heating combi boiler within unit. Feature LED lighting in kick boards. Aerial point and socket for wall mounted TV. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. High intensity low voltage recessed lighting..
PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to paved patio area.
LANDING: Storage cupboard. Access to roof space.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 4" x 9' 4" (3.15m x 2.84m) Double built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 3" x 8' 6" (3.43m x 2.59m)@ widest
MASTER BEDROOM: 14' 0" x 9' 6" (4.27m x 2.9m) Ensuite: Double shower with thermostatically controlled shower. Semi pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Velux window. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
BATHROOM: White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low flush wc and semi pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
Landscaped gardens to front with stoned flowerbeds & shrubs. Outside light. Parking.
Rear south facing garden landscaped and fully enclosed. Paved patio area. Lawned with raised flowerbeds and graveled area. Raised decked area with seating . Outside lighting.
Large timber shed currently divided in two with one insulated and cladded internally.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »