|Address||26 Teal Rocks, Newtownards|
|Price||Offers around £239,950|
|Rateable Value||£225,000 *|
|Rates||£1,497 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Fantastic Detached Family Home In Popular 'Teal Rocks'
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
- Four Good Reception Rooms Including Glazed Sun Lounge
- Main Bathroom And Downstairs WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPV Double Glazing
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens
- Integral Double Garage With Electric Door And Utility Room
- Views Of Strangford Lough From Drawing Room And Sun Lounge
- Highly Regarded And Sought After Location Close To Newtownards Town Centre
Additional Information26 Teal Rocks is an excellent family home in a popular and convenient location just off the Portaferry Road. The situation of this property allows pleasant views towards Strangford Lough from the front reception and bedrooms, as well as being well positioned for an easy commute to Newtownards, Greyabbey and Belfast.
The property has superb accommodation throughout which is bright and spacious and would suit the growing family. The ground floor comprises of drawing room open plan to sun room, family room and well laid out kitchen with casual living area, all located off an impressive reception hall with minstrel gallery over. Additionally there is a downstairs wc, utility room and integrated garage.
On the first floor, there are four well proportioned bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room, and main family bathroom.
Externally, there are beautiful landscaped gardens with areas to sit out and enjoy.
This really is an ideal home in a highly sought after location and should be viewed internally to appreciate what it has to offer. Please call our North Down office to arrange a viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed side panels to spacious entrance hall with cloaks cupboard and storage under stairs.
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
- DRAWING ROOM: 18'0'' x 12'8''
- Feature oak fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, gas fire, views over Strangford Lough. Open plan to:
- SUN ROOM: 8'2'' x 7'10''
- Views to Strangford Lough.
- FAMILY ROOM: 11'2'' x 10'4''
- KITCHEN: 15'0'' x 9'9''
- High and low level units, 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Belling 4 ring hob and oven, plumbed for dishwasher, under bench lighting, ceramic tiled floor, space for fridge freezer, casual dining area.
- SITTING AREA: 16'8'' x 10'10''
- Sliding doors to rear patio.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, ceramic tiled, floor, plumbed for washing machine.
- GALLERY LANDING:
- Low voltage lighting. Hotpress with copper cylinder, immersion heater and shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 18'0'' x 12'7''
- (At widest) Views over Strangford Lough.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part wall tiling, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2): 12'4'' x 11'3''
- BEDROOM (3): 13'9'' x 9'9''
- BEDROOM (4): 12'0'' x 11'6''
- (At widest)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath, adjustable electric shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part wall tiling. Low voltage lighting.
- PVC oil tank. Ample parking.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE: 19'3'' x 18'6''
- Twin roller door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Landscaped gardens to the rear in lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs and raised patio area.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »