|Address||26 Northfield Rise, Braniel, Belfast|
|Rent||£500 / month + fees|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- End Terrace
- Recently Redecorated
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Fitted Kitchen
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Off Street Parking
- Excellent Rear Garden
- Popular Cul De Sac Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationRecently redecorated this accommodating end terrace property benefits from uPVC double glazing, oil fired central heating, off street parking and an excellent rear garden. .
- LIVING ROOM:16' 1" x 10' 0" (4.9m x 3.05m)
- DINING ROOM:11' 0" x 9' 11" (3.35m x 3.02m)
- KITCHEN:8' 9" x 8' 0" (2.67m x 2.44m)
- Range of high and low level units with marble effect worktops. Sink with drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Built in hob, oven and extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Access to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):12' 0" x 8' 9" (3.66m x 2.67m)
- BEDROOM (2):9' 7" x 9' 0" (2.92m x 2.74m)
- BEDROOM (3):9' 7"max x 7' 7" max (2.92m x 2.31m)
- White suite panel bath, low flush w.c, wash hand basin. Tiled walls.
- Off street parking. Front and rear gardens
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »