|Address||26 Lower Bennett Street, Cityside BT48 6SG|
|Rateable Value||£100,000 *|
|Rates||£827 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D63/C73 (co2: E53/D66)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
HALLWAY - Having understairs storage, tiled floor, partly glazed door leading to Lounge.
LOUNGE 15'7" x 11'5" - Having attractive fireplace, laminated wooden floor, ceiling cornicing and centre rose.
KITCHEN / DINING AREA 17'7" x 10'4" - Having eye and low level units, matching extractor canopy and pelmet over window, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, wine rack, wired for electric cooker, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, ample dining space, recessed lighting below units.
REAR PORCH - Having toilet an whb off with tiled floor.
FIRST FLOOR - Landing having hotpress.
BEDROOM (1) 9'11" x 9'6" - Having wall to wall built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, laminated wooden floor.
BEDROOM (2) 11'5" x 9'6" - Having wall to wall built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, laminated wooden floor.
BATHROOM - Comprising bath with electric shower over, shower screen, whb and wc, fully tiled walls and floor.
LANDING - Having storage cupboard.
BEDROOM (3) 10'5" x 9'1"
BEDROOM (4) 13'3" x 9'6" - Having built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, laminated wooden floor.
BEDROOM (5) 8'1" x 6'6"
Paved yard to rear having access to mews.
* MID TERRACE 3 STOREY HOUSE
* OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
* PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
* PVC FRONT & BACK DOORS
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »