|Address||26 Glenville Manor, Newtownabbey|
|Price||Offers around £124,950|
|Rateable Value||£110,000 *|
|Rates||£804 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Luxury White Bathroom
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented semi detached villa which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular development just off the Glenville Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace and double glass panelled doors leading to a dining room all with wood laminate flooring and a separate modern walnut effect fitted kitchen with built in appliances and access to rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, all with built in storage and a separate luxury bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle. Other benefits include oil fired heating and pvc double glazing. Outside there is a driveway leading to detached garage, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with brick paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator and under stairs storage.
- LOUNGE 4.50m(14'9'') x 3.71m(12'2'')
- Feature cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, wood laminate flooring, radiator and double glass panelled doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM 3.99m(13'1'') x 2.97m(9'9'')
- Wood laminate flooring and radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.99m(13'1'') x 2.69m(8'10'')
- Modern range of walnut effect flooring high and low level fitted units with formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator and pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 4.50m(14'9'') x 3.02m(9'11'')
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator and built in robe.
- BEDROOM 2 4.01m(13'2'') x 3.02m(9'11'')
- Radiator and built in robe.
- BEDROOM 3 3.45m(11'4'') x 2.67m(8'9'')
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator and built in cupboard.
- Luxury white suite comprising of free standingbath on chrome feet with shower attachment, vanity unit, low flush w.c, seperate chrome shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor and chrome heated towel rail.
- Driveway leading to detached garage with roller shutter door, light and power.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with brick paved patio area.
Outside tap, boiler house, pvc oil tank.
Purchasers make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WILL SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DESPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Samuel Lyttle @ 02890833295
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
We do not charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »