|Address||26 Ballynoe Gardens, Kilcooley, Bangor|
|Rent||£425 / month|
|EPC Rating||E44/D68 (co2: E43/D62)|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Property
- 3 Bedroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Excellent Spacious Kitchen
- Convenient Location
- Bathroom With Electric Shower
- Rent Includes Rates
An excellent mid terrace property in the popular Kilcooley area, just off the Rathgael Road making for easy access to both Bangor, Newtownards and Belfast via main arterial routes. Comprises of three bedrooms, lounge, excellent dining kitchen, white bathroom with electric shower gas fired central heating and pvc double glazing. Rent includes rates.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 13'9''(4.19m) x 11'8''(3.56m)
- Imitation fireplace with wood surround. Wood laminate strip floor
- Kitchen/Diner 13'11''(4.24m) x 13'9''(4.19m)
- One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mxier taps. Comprehensive range of low level wood faced units with display cabinet and round edge worktop and breakfast bar. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'10''(4.22m) x 8'6''(2.59m)
- Bedroom 2 13'7''(4.14m) x 8'1''(2.46m)
- Bedroom 3 10'11''(3.33m) x 9'4''(2.84m)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with Triton electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Tiled walls.
- Front gardens and enclosed paved area to rear.
Contact The Agent
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »