|Address||26 Abbey Gardens, East Belfast, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £134,950|
|Rateable Value||£140,000 *|
|Rates||£977 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D63/C74 (co2: E50/D64)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Fitted Kitchen
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Mature Gardens
- Detached Garage
This attractive red brick semi detached property is located just off Summerhill Avenue, close to Stormont and the ever popular Kings Road, with excellent local amenities. Internally the property is spacious and bright and although it does require some updating, there is great potential to create a lovely family home. Externally there is a good sized garden to the front and rear and the property also benefits from a detached garage.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- UPVC double glazed front door into...
- ENTRANCE HALL 4.24m(13'11'') x 2.75m(9'0'')
- Parquet flooring.
- Comprising WC and wash hand basin.
- LOUNGE 4.34m(14'3'') x 3.49m(11'5'')
- Cornice ceiling, bay window.
- DINING ROOM 4.98m(16'4'') x 3.47m(11'5'')
- into Bay window. Tiled fireplace with back burner (dual system central heating).
- KITCHEN 2.53m(8'4'') x 2.41m(7'11'')
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps, electric cooker point, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, terrazzo floor.
- PANTRY 1.20m(3'11'') x 0.72m(2'4'')
- Terrazzo floor.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft via loft ladder, fully floored and insulated, Velux window, light and power.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.34m(14'3'') x 3.47m(11'5'')
- BEDROOM TWO 3.69m(12'1'') x 3.48m(11'5'')
- Built in robe.
- BEDROOM THREE 2.75m(9'0'') x 1.93m(6'4'')
- BATHROOM 2.41m(7'11'') x 1.80m(5'11'')
- white suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- SEPARATE TOILET 1.51m(4'11'') x 0.86m(2'10'')
- with WC.
- FRONT GARDEN
- Concrete driveway, font garden in pebbles with shrubs.
leading to covered carport and...
- DETACHED GARAGE 4.55m(14'11'') x 2.80m(9'2'')
- Up and over door, light, power and oil fired boiler.
- REAR GARDEN
- Rear garden in lawns with patio area and garden shed.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »