|Address||25 Waterloo Park North, Antrim Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £289,950|
|Rateable Value||£270,000 *|
|Rates||£1,884 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Premier Address
- 4 Bedrooms/3 Reception
- Upvc D G Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Deluxe Bathroom Suite
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Integral Garage
- Mature Gardens
Situated within what is undeniably one of the Antrim Road's most prestigious parks, this impressive generously proportioned family home will impress with its versatile and adaptable accommodation. Nestling at the foot of Belfast's most picturesque Cavehill this superb interior comprises through lounge, accessed by glazed double doors, 2 further reception rooms, 4 bedrooms, 2 to first floor, playroom off, by way of a spiral staircase and 2 to ground floor. A deluxe bathroom with separate shower cubicle, and downstairs furnished clakroom combines with a modern fitted kitchen and uPvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves and full oil fired central heating to make the finishing touches to a fine family home. An integral garage with out house and mature gardens with fabulous views over the Cavehill and its ever changing vista make this a home not to be missed.
- Terrazzo floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Panelled radiator. Telephone point.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White suite comprising low flush wc. Cloaks.
- DOUBLE GLAZED DOORS:
- THROUGH LOUNGE 8.49m(27'10'') x 5.07m(16'8'')
- Bow window. Double panelled radiator. Attractive marble fireplace.
DINING AREA - Double panelled radiator. Wall light point. Leaded light windows.
- DINING AREA
- KITCHEN 3.70m(12'2'') x 3.54m(11'7'')
- Double drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of high and low level units, formica worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Built-in double oven and hob. Double panelled radiator.
- MORNING ROOM 3.61m(11'10'') x 2.95m(9'8'')
- Double panelled radiator. Wood laminate floor. uPvc double glazed French doors.
- LOUNGE 3.67m(12'0'') x 3.51m(11'6'')
- Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM 4.33m(14'2'') x 3.74m(12'3'')
- Extensive range of built-in robes, cupboards above, pedestal wash hand basin. Exposed timber floor.
- BEDROOM 3.88m(12'9'') x 3.39m(11'1'')
- Extensive range of built-in robes, cupboards above. Panelled radiator. Vanity unit.
- Deluxe white suite comprising corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, power shower. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome radiator.
- SPIRAL STAIRCASE
- PLAYROOM / OFFICE 6.07m(19'11'') x 4.14m(13'7'')
- Double panelled radiaor. Twin Velux roof lights.
- INNER LOBBY
- Built-in storage. Large store.
- BEDROOM 3.43m(11'3'') x 3.71m(12'2'')
- Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM 4.15m(13'7'') x 3.99m(13'1'')
- Double panelled radiator. Under eaves storage, pedestal wash hand basin.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- Store to rear. Outside light and tap.
- Mature gardens front and rear.
- VIEW OF CAVEHILL
Purchasers should make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »