|Address||25 Hillview Gardens, Carrickfergus|
|Price||Offers around £149,950|
|Rateable Value||£120,000 *|
|Rates||£932 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached chalet style villa in popular residential area
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Spacious sunroom to rear
- 3 Bedrooms all with laminate wood flooring, 1 with built in robes
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Double glazing
- Recently fitted luxury bathroom suite
- Highest presentation throughout
- uPVC fascia and rainwater goods
Additional InformationThis is a highly impressive detached family home situated in a quiet and highly regarded residential area of Carrickfergus. The property is extremely well presented and is well worthy of full internal inspection. Of particular interest to many is the superb sunroom to the rear.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood flooring, under stair storage
- LOUNGE:15' 2" x 14' 2" (4.62m x 4.32m)
- Laminate wood flooring, feature fireplace, wired for wall lights, glazed double doors
- KITCHEN:21' 8" x 10' 7" (6.6m x 3.23m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units, round edge work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap, vegetable sink, stainless steel extractor fan, tiling, laminate wood flooring
- SUN ROOM:15' 0" x 12' 2" (4.57m x 3.71m)
- Laminate wood flooring, downlighters, French doors
- BEDROOM (1):15' 4" x 10' 0" (4.67m x 3.05m)
- Laminate wood flooring, built in robes
- BEDROOM (2):13' 2" x 9' 9" (4.01m x 2.97m)
- Laminate wood flooring
- BEDROOM (3):10' 7" x 7' 10" (3.23m x 2.39m)
- Laminate wood flooring
- Luxury white suite comprising feature bath, mixer tap, low flush w.c., shower unit with electric shower, luxury floor tiling, hot press with insulated copper cylinder, heated towel rail
- GARAGE:23' 3" x 9' 8" (7.09m x 2.95m)
- Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler
- Front garden in neat lawn, rear garden in neat lawn, extensive decking, light, tap, uPVC fascia and rain water goods
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »