|Address||24 Kensington Gardens South, Off Kensington Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £225,000|
|Rateable Value||£200,000 *|
|Rates||£1,395 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended semi-detached villa in highly regarded cul-de-sac
- Open plan, modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Casual dining and sitting areas with vaulted ceiling
- Separate living room with feature fireplace
- Bathroom with white suite; additional wc adjacent
- Cloakroom with downstairs wc
- Good-sized utility room
- Floored roofspace
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed
- Front and enclosed rear gardens with good degree of privacy
- Off-street, driveway parking for 3-4 vehicles
- Close to excellent local schools and amenities
Additional InformationWell-presented throughout, this deceptively spacious semi has been extended on the ground floor to offer family-friendly accommodation of broad appeal.
The open-plan kitchen with its casual dining and living areas is an ideal focal point for modern living. The contemporary, airy space opens out on to a good-sized back garden.
All three bedrooms are of good proportions and there are also useful additions such as a floored roofspace, a utility room and a downstairs wc.
Located just off Belfast's Outer Ring in a quiet cul-de-sac, excellent local schools and amenities in Cherryvalley, Gilnahirk and Ballyhackamore are all close at hand.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this delightful home has to offer.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Outside light. uPVC double glazed front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Under stair storage cupboard. Cornice ceiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush wc, "rice bowl" style sink/wash hand basin with drawers underneath. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan. Cloaks area.
- LIVING ROOM:13' 4" x 12' 8" (4.06m x 3.86m)
- (into bay, at widest points). Wood strip floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, attractive cast iron fireplace with slate hearth.
- UTILITY ROOM:11' 1" x 7' 3" (3.38m x 2.21m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. Cornice ceiling (majority).
- KITCHEN:22' 3" x 17' 0" (6.78m x 5.18m)
- (at widest points) Modern range of high and low level high gloss units. Integrated 5 ring Britannia ceramic hob and under bench stainless steel double oven. Zanussi dishwasher, fridge. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan. Built-in cupboard with pull-down chrome shutters. Recessed low voltage spotlights. Open plan to ... CASUAL DINING AND LIVING AREAS: Vaulted ceiling with twin Velux windows, recessed low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor. French doors to garden. Glazed door with side light back to hallway.
- BEDROOM (1):12' 0" x 11' 1" (3.66m x 3.38m)
- (at widest points).
- BEDROOM (2):12' 0" x 11' 1" (3.66m x 3.38m)
- (at widest points).
- BEDROOM (3):9' 7" x 7' 7" (2.92m x 2.31m)
- Built-in cupboards.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower and additional Redring electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc. Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder with Willis type immersion heater. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- ADDITIONAL WC:
- (2nd). Low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- Access via pull-down ladder to ...
- Floored and sheeted with twin Velux windows. Power and light. Access to storage in eaves.
- Entrance pillars with wrought-iron double entrance gates. Tarmac driveway with off-street parking for 3-4 vehicles.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- In lawn with boundary hedge. Storage area to side with understairs store. Gate. Oil fired boiler housing. Path to side leading to ...
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- Mainly in lawn with boundary hedging. Flagged patio area with attractive matching wall. Timber shed. PVC oil tank. Outside light.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »