|Address||24 Carolhill Gardens, Holywood Road, Belfast BT4 2FS|
|Price||Last listed at £105,000|
|Rateable Value||£150,000 *|
|Rates||£1,062 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Extended semi detached family home
- Bright and spacious through lounge
- Fully fitted kitchen / diner with high & low level units and breakfast bar
- Bright family / dining room overlooking the rear garden
- 3 Well proportioned bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Family bathroom and separate wc
- Gas fired central heating
- Cavity wall insulation
- Private enclosed rear garden laid in lawn
- Fully enclosed garden to the front laid in lawn
- House priced to allow for updating
This extended semi detached family home is located in one of East Belfast's most popular residential areas where demand remains high. Situated just off the Holywood Road it is close to all local amenities, parks, many of Belfast's leading schools, George Best City Airport, rail & bus links and is only a short commute to Belfast city centre.
Internally the accommodation offers bright open living space comprising of a large through lounge, family room, spacious kitchen / diner, three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property offers an enclosed front garden in lawn, a large private enclosed garden to the rear offering views of Cave Hill and planted with mature shrubs.
This property requires some updating and has been priced accordingly. This represents an excellent opportunity to purchase a property that allows you to add your own character & style and with the potential to add value.
Welcoming hallway with parquet flooring, understairs storage and accessed via entrance porch.
LOUNGE: 10' 8" x 21' 9" (3.25m x 6.63m)
Spacious living area with a Rayburn solid fuel fire and cornicing.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 9' 6" x 16' 11" (2.90m x 5.16m)
Large kitchen with a range of high & low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, breakfast bar and additional larder storage. Access to family room.
FAMILY / DINING ROOM: 8' 0" x 10' 1" (2.44m x 3.07m)
Warm bright room overlooking the rear garden.
BEDROOM (1): 9' 8" x 10' 2" (2.95m x 3.10m)
Spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 7" x 11' 3" (3.23m x 3.43m)
Large double bedroom with built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 1" x 9' 6" (2.46m x 2.90m)
Third bedroom with built in wardrobe.
Family bathroom and separate WC.
Fully floored and accessed via retractable ladder with lighting, electrics, under eaves storage and dormer window.
Enclosed mature garden to the front laid in lawn. Stunning private rear garden laid in lawn with vegetable patch, greenhouse, two garden sheds, outside tap and storage area.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »