|Address||24 Caledon Court, Off Mayo Street, Woodvale/Shankill, North Belfast, Belfast BT13 3BB|
|Price||Offers around £89,950|
|Rateable Value||£62,500 *|
|Rates||£442 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Fabulous! An end terrace with a wonderful new kitchen, oil fired centreal heating, double glazing...and much more!
This superb end terrace property, situated at the end of a quiet, courtyard style cul de sac, offers so much more than you would normally expect from this type of property.
For a start, the accommodation is surprisingly spacious; secondly, it is in superb decorative order, with a recently fitted kitchen, with feature uplighting, which wouldn't look out of place in a property 3 times this value.
For a first time buyer from the area, this would be an excellent buy and we throughly recommend that you make an appointment to view and we are confident that you'll be every bit as impressed as we were!
- A superb end terrace property, full of pleasant experiences
- Well proportioned lounge
- Fabulous dining kitchen, with all mod cons
- Rear porch with separate cloakroom with low flush suite
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in furniture and all with laminate floorings
- Ballroom with modern white suite, including corner bath, electric shower unit and feature illuminated mirror
- Oil fired central heating, double glazing,
- Paved forecourt and private enclosed paved rear garden
- Excellent storage throughout
Entrance Hall: ceramic tiled floor
Lounge: 17'8 x 11'6 at widest points, ceramic tiled floor
Superb Dining/Kitchen: 17'8 x 11'6 at widest points
Inset single drainer stainless steel unit, mixer taps, excellent range of modern high and low level units with illuminated display cabinets, marble effect work surface, built-in under oven and ceramic hob unit, extractor hood,plumbed for washing machine, partial wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, feature lighting, large cloak cupboard under stairs
Rear porch: ceramic tiled floor, cloakroom with modern white suite, vanity unity, mixer taps, low flush WC
Bedroom 1: 9'8 x 9'4 plus full length range of built-in robes with sliding mirrored doors, laminate flooring
Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 10'3 laminte flooring, built-in robes
Bedroom 3: 8'7 x 7'2 at widest points, laminate flooring
Bathroom: white suite, corner bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, timber ceiling, feature illuminated mirror,
Large built-in robe and Hotpress on landing with copper cylinder and immersion heating
Paved forecourt and private enclosed and paved rear gardens, boiler house, oil fired boiler and oil storage tank
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »