|Address||23B Largy Road, Crumlin|
|Price||Offers around £239,950|
|Rateable Value||£210,000 *|
|Rates||£1,590 pa *|
|EPC Rating||C69/C74 (co2: D63/D68)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 2400 Sq Ft Detached
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom Ensuite
- Three Reception Rooms
- Sunroom / Study
- Luxury Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazed Windows
- Double Garage
* Outstanding 2400 sq ft detached residence that enjoys a fully landscaped 0.5 acre freehold site with spectacular surrounding views. * Four double bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite facility. * Three excellent reception rooms to include a sun room plus a fitted study. * Magnificent fully fitted kitchen / dining area with separate utility room. * Luxurious white bathroom suite and further separate shower suite. * Double glazed windows / doors / eaves / fascia all in white Upvc. * Oil fired central heating system. * Large double garage.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor, feature downlighters, feature oak arch to;
- INNER HALL
- Carmic tiled floor, feature downlighters, built-in cloaks, feature oak internal doors to;
- LOUNGE 4.62m(15'2'') x 3.66m(12'0'')
- Canadian oak wood strip floor, wall mounted contemporary gas fire.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.27m(14'0'') x 3.71m(12'2'')
- Canadian oak wood strip floor.
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING 6.93m(22'9'') x 4.27m(14'0'')
- Outstanding range of high and low level Tavarni walnut wood fitted units, black granite work tops, Belfast sink, breakfast bar, integrated dishwasher, 4 ring ceramic hob, built-in double oven, overhead extractor fan, low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, feature aluminium shutter to built-in shelving, low voltage spotlights, pull out larder unitsm feature oak panlled archway to;
- SUNROOM 3.84m(12'7'') x 3.73m(12'3'')
- Ceramic tiled floor, Upvc double glazed double patio doors, recently installed feature cast iron multi burner stove with glass fronted door.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Range of units, ceramic tiled floor, wine rack, Belfast sink, Upvc double glazed back door.
- INNER HALL
- Feature downlighting to;
- BEDROOM 4 4.01m(13'2'') x 3.66m(12'0'')
- Ceramic tiled floor, feature vertical radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled double shower cubicle, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 3 3.23m(10'7'') x 3.02m(9'11'')
- Built-in sliding robes with frosted feature doors, ceramic tiled floor.
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Feature roll top bath, wash hand basin, low flush w.c, walnut unit, feature tiling, ceramic tiled floor, chrome effect sanitary ware.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Feature oak banister, seating area, velux window, hotpress with stainless steel unvented pressurised cylinder.
- DRESSING AREA
- Built-in slide robes with frosted doors.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 4.67m(15'4'') x 3.86m(12'8'')
- BEDROOM 2 4.67m(15'4'') x 3.86m(12'8'')
- LUXURY SHOWER SUITE
- Feature cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, pvc wall coverings, ceramic tiled floor, tiling, low flush w.c, velux window.
- STUDY 2.64m(8'8'') x 2.24m(7'4'')
- Tarmac carparking areas, neatly laid extensive lawns bordered in gravelled and barked beds, feature paviours and flagging, barbeque area and further sun lounger areas, 1/2 moss shaped feature stone wall, outside lighting, private mature setting.
- LARGE DOUBLE GARAGE 6.40m(21'0'') x 6.40m(21'0'')
- Twin feature roller door, oil fired boiler, light and power.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »