|Address||236 Ravenhill Avenue, Off Ravenhill Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £95,000|
|Rateable Value||£90,000 *|
|Rates||£628 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace property located off popular Ravenhill Road
- Spacious lounge with feature tiled fireplace
- Living/Dining room with tiled fireplace
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Superb white bathroom suite (three piece)
- Phoenix Gas central heating/uPVC double glazed windows
- Paved area to front with concrete yard area to rear
- Convenient to all amenitites in the Ravenhill area, and only a short drive to the bustling Ormeau Road
Additional InformationWe are proud to present for sale this superb Mid-Terrace property which is located in the ever popular residential area of Ravenhill Avenue, convenient to a full range of local amenities. Upon internal inspection one will find this property to be modern and bright with splendid family accommodation throughout, perfect for the young professional or investor alike. Due to the condition and location of this property we anticipate high demand so early viewing is paramount.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- White uPVC double glazed entrance door with glazed side panels, feature laminate flooring, dado rail, cornice ceiling, picture rail, understair storage, heating control.
- LOUNGE:11' 8" x 13' 4" (3.56m x 4.06m)
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail, tiled fireplace and hearth, original wooden flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:10' 8" x 14' 4" (3.25m x 4.37m)
- Laminate flooring, tiled fireplace and hearth, picture rail.
- KITCHEN:10' 1" x 10' 8" (3.07m x 3.25m)
- Fully fitted range of high and low level coloured kitchen units with wooden effect worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel extractor fan over cooker space, part tiled walls, uPVC door to rear.
- Access to roofspace, dado rail.
- BEDROOM (1):10' 8" x 11' 4" (3.25m x 3.45m) (plus door recess)
- Laminate flooring, cast iron fireplace.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 4" x 10' 4" (3.76m x 3.15m) (overall)
- Cast iron fireplace, laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):6' 2" x 6' 8" (1.88m x 2.03m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Three piece white suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc, panel bath with hand shower, laminate flooring, storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- Outside wc, storage housing. Generous concrete yard area with pedestrian/bin access to rear.
- Paved area to front with concrete path to door.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »