|Address||235 Ballynahinch Road, Lisburn|
|Price||Offers around £249,950|
|Rateable Value||£190,000 *|
|Rates||£1,240 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- An Extended Detached Villa Upgraded And Improved To Exceptionally High Standards Throughout And Pleasantly Situated On A Spacious Mature Setting With Panoramic Views Over The Surrounding Countryside
- Lounge And Separate Family Room Both With Cast Iron Fireplace And Bow Window / Dining Room With PVC Double Glazed French Doors To Patio And Gardens And Archway To Recently Refitted Luxury Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Four Bedrooms (Master With Double Glazed French Doors To Balconette And Guest Bedroom With Shower Room En Suite) / Spacious Luxury Bathroom With White Suite / Oak Internal Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazed Windows And External Doors In PVC Frames
- Spacious Rural Setting With Front And Enclosed Rear Gardens Laid In Lawns With A Wide Variety Of Mature Trees And Shrubs / Ornamental Pond / Paved Patio Area / Tarmac Driveway / Garage
Additional InformationAn Extended Detached Villa Upgraded And Improved To Exceptionally High Standards Throughout And Pleasantly Situated On A Spacious Mature Setting With Panoramic Views Over The Surrounding Countryside
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double glazed entrance door in PVC frame. Sanded and varnished wooden floor. Staircase with spindled balustrade. Oak newel and handrail.
- LOUNGE:15' 2" x 10' 9" (4.63m x 3.28m)
- Cast iron fireplace and hearth. Sanded and varnished wooden floor. Coving.
- FAMILY ROOM:12' 0" x 10' 4" (3.66m x 3.15m)
- Cast iron fireplace and hearth. Sanded and varnished wooden floor. Bow window. Coving.
- DINING ROOM:10' 6" x 8' 9" (3.20m x 2.67m)
- Slate effect laminated timber floor. Double glazed double doors in PVC frames to Patio and Rear Garden. Archway to Kitchen.
- EXTENDED LUXURY SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN:14' 8" x 9' 9" (4.48m x 2.97m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units. Ceramic sink unit with mixer tap. Range style oven and hob. Extractor fan in canopy. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Island unit. Large lantern style roof window. Slate effect laminated timber floor. PVC double glazed stable door.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed back door.
- ADJOINING CLOAKROOM:
- Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Slate effect laminated timber floor.
- BEDROOM (1):11' 11" x 9' 7" (3.63m x 2.93m)
- PVC double glazed double doors to Balconette over looking garden.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 0" x 10' 5" (3.66m x 3.18m)
- Measurement taken to widest point. Sanded and varnished wooden floor.
- SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- White suite. Showerforce shower. Wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Sanded and varnished wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):11' 11" x 9' 7" (3.63m x 2.93m)
- Sanded and varnished wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (4):9' 0" x 8' 6" (2.75m x 2.60m)
- Measurement taken to widest points. Pine wooden floor. Hotpress.
- SPACIOUS LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled shower bath. Triton shower and curved screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Mature front garden laid in lawn with a wide variety of mature trees and shrubs. Tarmac driveway and parking spaces. Enclosed and spacious mature rear gardens laid in lawn. Wide variety of mature trees and shrubs. Garden lights. Ornamental pond with water feature. PVC oil storage tank. Pavior brick set patio areas and paths.
- GARAGE:15' 9" x 9' 8" (4.80m x 2.94m)
- Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »