|Address||233 Cliftonville Road, Belfast|
|Rateable Value||£170,000 *|
|Rates||£1,186 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Period Detached Family Home In Sought After & Convenient Location
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Contemporary Kitchen Area
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Full Double Glazing
- Private Gardens To Front & Rear
- Potential For Commercial Use (Subject To Relevant Permissions)
Additional InformationThis fine family home will prove popular on the open market due to its location and good size. Boasting two reception rooms, family kitchen, four bedrooms, shower room and family bathroom the home also offers gas fired central heating and double glazing.
Please contact us at our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a viewing at your convenience.
- Hardwood entrance door with glass panels.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls and floor. Extractor.
- LIVING ROOM: 28'7'' x 11'3''
- Corniced ceiling. Oak floor. Mahogany fire place with gas fire inset. Tiled surround and hearth. French doors to garden.
- DINING ROOM: 20'7'' x 10'11''
- Corniced ceiling.
- KITCHEN: 22'1'' x 6'11''
- High and low level units. 1.5 sink unit mixer. Four ring touchscreen ceramic hob with extractor over. Under oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Low voltage lighting. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floors.
- Panelled bath. Low flush WC. Pedestal hand basin. Chrome towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Access to roof space. Hotpress. Gas fired boiler.
- Access to roof space. Light and power.
- BEDROOM (1): 17'1'' x 11'6''
- BEDROOM (2): 11'4'' x 9'6''
- BEDROOM (3): 13'0'' x 11'4''
- BEDROOM (4): 12'1'' x 11'0''
- Built-in shower cubicle.
- Shared driveway. Front and rear gardens. Plants, patio and decking.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »