|Address||23 Warren Park, Lisburn|
|Price||Offers around £75,000|
|Rateable Value||£120,000 *|
|Rates||£783 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached House Located In A Popular Residential Location
- Within Walking Distance Of Lisburn City Centre
- Property Requires Some Modernisation
- Bright And Spacious Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen With Excellent Dining Area
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Four Spacious Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Generous Sized Rear Garden In Lawns
- Driveway Parking To The Front
- Detached Garage
- Early Viewing Advised
- Cash Offers Only
Additional InformationDetached house on a generous sized site located in a popular residential area. The property is located close to many local amenities such as Lagan Valley Hospital, Lagan Valley Leisureplex, local shops and schools. Lisburn City Centre is within close walking distance and Sprucefield Retail Park is only a short drive away.
Internally the property comprises of a bright and spacious living room, fitted kitchen with excellent dining area, well appointed family bathroom and four spacious bedrooms. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating.
Externally there is a generous sized rear garden laid in lawns, detached garage and has driveway parking to the front and rear of the property.
Please contact our Lisburn Road office at your convenience to book a viewing. Early viewing is advised.
- Wooden door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM: 13'2'' x 10'2''
- Feature fireplace.
- KITCHEN/DINING: 24'11'' x 10'7''
- Range of high and low level units. Space for oven. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Formica worksurfaces. Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1): 10'2'' x 9'1''
- BEDROOM (2): 12'9'' x 7'11''
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Hot press.
- BEDROOM (3): 13'1'' x 10'1''
- BEDROOM (4): 13'2'' x 9'9''
- Tarmac driveway. Detached garage. Rear garden laid in lawns. Front garden area. Oil tank. Rear patio area.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »