|Address||23 The Beeches, Larne BT40 2DW|
|Price||Offers around £155,000|
|Rateable Value||£135,000 *|
|Rates||£1,037 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
• Beautifully presented detached family home.
• Generous lounge with attractive fireplace
• Separate dining room with french doors leading onto patio area
• Luxury kitchen with separate utility room
• Ground floor WC
• Three bedrooms. Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
• Deluxe bathroom with Jacuzzi bath
• Extensive corner site with matching detached garage
• Double gates at side giving second entrance
Attractive tiled flooring. Feature staircase to first floor. Walk in cloakroom with low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin
LOUNGE: 18' 1" x 13' 3" (5.51m x 4.04m)
Attractive cast iron fireplace with wood surround, complete with gas fire. Solid wood flooring. Double glazed doors leading to:-
DINING ROOM: 13' 1" x 10' 9" (3.99m x 3.28m)
Wood flooring. French doors leading onto garden.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 15' 10" x 13' 0" (4.83m x 3.96m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit. four ring gas hob and matching oven. Pelmet and canopy feature with extractor fan. Built in breakfast bar. Plumbed for automatic dishwasher. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring, concealed lighting.
Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled walls
MASTER BEDROOM: 14' 8" x 13' 1" (4.47m x 3.99m)
Wood flooring. Ensuite shower room comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin, separate shower area with power shower. Tiled walls and tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 1" x 9' 2" (3.68m x 2.79m)
Attractive wood flooring
BEDROOM (3): 12' 6" x 12' 6" (3.81m x 3.81m)
Mirrored slide robes
Comprising Jacuzzi bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Part wood panelled walls. Hotpress, copper cylinder, emersion heater. Wood flooring
Extensive corner site with tarmac driveway leading to detached garage. Front garden laid out in shrubs and flowerbeds. Rear garden fully enclosed with brick pavior area. Double gates as a second entrance. Outside water tap and lighting
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »