|Address||23 Granite View, Glenvale Road, Newry BT34 2JY|
|Price||Last listed at £52,500|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
PUBLIC NOTICE - 23 Granite View, Newry, Co. Down, BT34 2JY - We act on behalf of mortgagees in possession and we are in receipt of an offer of £45,500 subject to contract for this property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts.
- Albeit in need of refurbishment and upgrade this 3 bedroom semi-detached house represents an opportunity to acquire an affordable property in an established location
- Newry City within a short drive, local shop and public house nearby
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Private driveway
- Gardens front, side and rear
- Playground / park situated opposite
- Would suit first time buyers and investors alike
- Chain free sale
- Viewing by appointment only
Entrance Hall Hardwood glazed front door. Telephone pt. Carpet. Staircase to first floor.
Lounge 13’ x 11'2" (3.96m x 3.40m) Feature fireplace with mahogany style surround, tiled inset and hearth. Coving and ceiling rose. Carpet. Cabling for TV. Front aspect. Kitchen off.
Kitchen / Dinette 11'10" x 7' (3.61m x 2.13m) High and low level units. Integrated electric oven and hob unit with extractor fan over. Plumbed for washing machine. SDSSS. Vinyl floor. Rear aspect.
Bathroom 8’ x 4'10" (2.44m x 1.47m) White walk-in shower unit with electric shower fitting, whb and wc. Part tiled walls and floor. Side aspect.
Landing Carpet laid to floor. Access to attic.
Bedroom 1 8’2” x 7’11" (2.49m x 2.41m) Laminated wooden flooring. Rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 10’5” x 8'8" (3.18m x 2.64m) Carpet. Rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 12'10" x 9’ + recess (3.91m x 2.74m) Master bedroom. Carpet. Press. Front aspect.
Good scope for extension subject to regulatory approval, upgrade and refurbishment
* Oil tank, radiators and hot water cylinder have been removed therefore no functioning heating system. Assume oil boiler in need of service, repair or replacement.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a Contract, Conveyance or Lease and are subject to the property remaining unsold or unlet. Whilst every care is taken in compiling information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and Enquirers must satisfy themselves regarding the description and measurements formulated here.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »