|Address||23 Doury Grove, Ballymena|
|Price||Offers around £110,000|
|Rateable Value||£120,000 *|
|Rates||£924 pa *|
|EPC Rating||C73/C78 (co2: C73/C78)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 3 Bedrooms (1 Ensuite)
- Kitchen With Dining Area
- Spacious Conservatory <br/>
- Pvc Double Glazed Windows
- Must Be Seen!
- Part Exchanged Considered
This attractive three bedroom town house is location in the popular Doury Grove development, just off the Grove Road. A deceptively spacious property, finished to the highest of standards and tastefully decorated in a modern style. With large conservatory added to the rear, this is not an average town house, internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the excellent condition, living space and layout of this lovely home.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises a spacious lounge, open plan kitchen dinette, large conservatory and downstairs wc all to the ground floor. On the first floor are three bedrooms, one with spacious ensuite and separate family bathroom. Outside there is street parking for two cars, and a fully enclosed rear garden. Other benefits of this modern home, is the gas central heating and uPvc double glazed windows and doors.
We highly recommend an internal viewing of this deceptively spacious home. The layout, condition and finish of both the original home and additional conservatory is to an exceptional standard which can only be fully appreciated by internal inspection. This would make an ideal first home, as the property has been very well maintained and any buyer would have nothing to do prior to moving in! For anyone looking to downsize from a larger home, the vendors of this property would also consider a part exchange, please call UPS Ballymena on 028 2565 7700 for more details.
- GROUND FLOOR
- uPvc front door into hallway.
- LOUNGE 4.47m(14'8'') x 3.63m(11'11'')
- Solid wooden floor. TV and telephone points.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 4.65m(15'3'') x 3.18m(10'5'')
- Spacious open plan kitchen with dining area. Good range of eye and low level units. Integrated fridge and freezer. Oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink with single drainer. Casual dining area. Storage cupboard. Tile effect laminate flooring (with new tiles underneath). Part tiled walls.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- Low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splashbacks around sink. Fully tiled floor.
- CONSERVATORY 4.14m(13'7'') x 3.91m(12'10'')
- French doors from kitchen. Laminate strip wooden floor. Vaulted ceiling with attractive exposed beams, and skylight. Patio door to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 3.78m(12'5'') x 3.28m(10'9'')
- Laminate strip wooden floor. TV point.
- ENSUITE 2.87m(9'5'') x 1.37m(4'6'')
- Large ensuite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle with electric shower unit fitted. Part tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.28m(10'9'') x 3.38m(11'1'')
- Laminate strip wooden floor.
- BEDROOM 3 2.67m(8'9'') x 2.44m(8'0'')
- Laminate strip wooden floor. Built in wardrobe.
- BATHROOM 2.67m(8'9'') x 2.26m(7'5'')
- Four piece white suite comprising panel bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with power shower. Tiled splash backs and fully tiled floor.
- To the front is off street parking for two cars, with tarmac driveway and stoned area. Side gate to enclosed side pathway leading to rear garden. Private rear garden with raised decking area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »